b3.

Frankie Corrado
Defense
Born Mar 26 1993 -- Woodbridge, ONT
Height 6.00 -- Weight 188 -- Shoots R

Selected by Vancouver Canucks round 5 #150 overall 2011 NHL Entry Draft

--- Regular Season --- ---- Playoffs ----
Season Team Lge GP G A Pts PIM GP G A Pts PIM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009-10 Sudbury Wolves OHL 63 1 8 9 46 4 0 1 1 0
2010-11 Sudbury Wolves OHL 67 4 26 30 94 8 1 4 5 8
2011-12 Sudbury Wolves OHL 60 3 23 26 81 4 0 0 0 12
2011-12 Chicago Wolves AHL 4 0 1 1 0 2 0 0 0 0
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/CODE]

The 17 year old has shown a big leap in his calibre of play this season, playing as one of the anchors on a defense that has encountered a lot of unforeseen troubles. Corrado has added a lot of much needed bulk and muscle to his frame this season and looks a lot more comfortable out on the ice. He’s a very good puck moving defenseman that skates well and is very agile on the ice as well as being elusive to fore-checkers. Corrado sees a lot of powerplay time in Sudbury this year, but his offensive game is still developing in that regard as you can see he isn’t a prototypical powerplay quarterback and hasn’t quite lived up to my point expectations for him thus far. He’ll need to continue to show that he can be a reliable defender and as his offensive game comes around, he should re-enforce his position as a draft prospect for next June.

--The Scouting Report

Seems like a great pick. Our D prospect pool is getting pretty damn solid.

• 2 weeks later...

he's a tank in NHL 11 :P

laugh.gif What's up with these guys becoming beasts in NHL 11? Tommernes was also one too I believe.

Good to see MG keeping with the theme of puck-moving D-men who can skate. 'Tis the way to go. Also love that some of our young guns are on Twitter, like K-Conn and Archibald too.

laugh.gif What's up with these guys becoming beasts in NHL 11? Tommernes was also one too I believe.

God, maybe that's why Jason Botchford is suggesting Ron Delorme might be fired. Our head of scouting has gone from, "I get all I need to know about a player from how he practices alone & the entire draft isn't an exact science, it's more like a crapshoot" to, "I get all I need to know about a player from how he develops in my 'EA Sports NHL '11 Be A General Manager' mode & I can figure out which player projects and since I can just revert to a previous save it's no longer a crapshoot, no, instead it's much more of an exact science".

God, maybe that's why Jason Botchford is suggesting Ron Delorme might be fired. Our head of scouting has gone from, "I get all I need to know about a player from how he practices alone & the entire draft isn't an exact science, it's more like a crapshoot" to, "I get all I need to know about a player from how he develops in my 'EA Sports NHL '11 Be A General Manager' mode & I can figure out which player projects and since I can just revert to a previous save it's no longer a crapshoot, no, instead it's much more of an exact science".

That would explain a lot things.

MG: So Nicklas Jensen, Ron?

RD: Dood, he like becomes 87 overall and A potential in chel 11, get yo game on. Ea sports says it's in the game for a reason.

That would explain a lot things.

MG: So Nicklas Jensen, Ron?

RD: Dood, he like becomes 87 overall and A potential in chel 11, get yo game on. Ea sports says it's in the game for a reason.

Seems that Delorme's playing NHL 11 the video game, but MG plays the REAL NHL 11... soon to be 12 ;)

Archived