Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
b3.

Frank Corrado Talk

1,181 posts in this topic

Some meteors "skip" upon reentry. So they burn...then disappear for a 1/2 second then burn again. It's possible people misinterpreted this. Besides 100+ years ago we didn't have things like rockets. But the better term is skyrocket to fame and hopefully not blow up upon re-entry.

Can we actually get back on topic? Damn meteorites.

I heard that Frankie's shot is as fast as a shooting star!

:bigblush::emot-parrot:

I could really see Corrado developing into a #3 Dman, he has the tools, he just has to put them together.

Well, they could just say 'meteoric' if it was about a fall (which way is up to the universe anyway?) so the qualifying descriptor of 'rise' makes it clear it was positive.

::D

hmm... MG likes character guys and most captains are pretty personable, but I sure hope Frankie, with his meteoric rise, continues to be upward trending in value and isn't so "down to earth" or that could be problematic

(sorry, couldn't help myself :bigblush:)

EDIT: on topic, hope he makes the team :)

Edited by g@m3b0i

Thanks for the upload. Seems he pulled quite the slick move in the shootout.

With all this talk of meteors out of the way, is there anybody that can chime in on how he's been playing aside from the goals? He's obviously been good since he did get that invite, but is there anything in particular you think he can work on? I haven't had a chance to watch him any.

Edited by One one two

That shootout goal was really nice for a D-man.

His shot is progressing nicely too, he has all the tools to be a very important top 4 d-man. Nice to see.

Personally, I see him becoming a bottom pairing D man in a year or two, becoming a top 4 guy after that. I personally have more confidence in him than Tanev, Connauton, or Sauve, atm. He is the only thing keeping the Wolves afloat.

Deleted

Edited by nateb123

Personally, I see him becoming a bottom pairing D man in a year or two, becoming a top 4 guy after that. I personally have more confidence in him than Tanev, Connauton, or Sauve, atm. He is the only thing keeping the Wolves afloat.

How is he keeping the Wolves afloat? He is playing in the CHL right?

How is he keeping the Wolves afloat? He is playing in the CHL right?

Sudbury Wolves

Sudbury Wolves

Ooo right. Damn forgot he's on another Wolves team too. He threw me off with the comparison to Tanev, Connauton and Sauve. Thanks for the heads up.

I have more confidence in Tanev honestly. Corrado is kind of enjoying "shiny new toy" status. He is playing great but I think Tanev is farther along and has as much of a chance at being a top 4 dman as Corrado.

@TysonGiuriato: Watch @VanCanucks prospect @frankcorrado22 in the WJC intra-squad game tonight at 6pm PST on @Fasthockey - Frankie is on Team Red

@TysonGiuriato: Corrado will be paired with Calgary Flames prospect and Portland Winterhawks defenseman Tyler Wotherspoon on the blue-line tonight.

looks like a line up change. Corrado will now be paired with morgan rielly.

looks like a line up change. Corrado will now be paired with morgan rielly.

Nice, looks like he will be given a true chance to make the team now that Ouellet's status is foggy.

Hopefully he can make it, I honestly think he could beat out someone like Rienhart or Pouliot if it comes down to them, they probably like he reliable two-way play along with that grit, & skating ability that he brings.

Edited by Smashian Kassian

Corrado scores! Wicked shot from the point. Off the post and in.

Corrado scores the first and only goal so far in the WJC intra-squad game. A nice, hard, accurate slap shot through traffic.

Corrrrrraaddoo with the game winner!!