The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Frank Corrado | D

b3.

Wolves are 4 points different than the Rangers. They will easily make the playoffs and they have improved their goaltending immensely with Pallazzese. Genovese is a solid at home D man. Lose a good chunk of their scoring but this is probably a good move going forward for the Wolves because they likely weren't going past a round even if they did upset a weakened Ice Dogs in the first round. Ballsy move for the Rangers though. Pretty high risk high reward and with the way London is stacked this year I just don't see how they possibly lose 4 games out of 7. But the Rangers sure are giving it a go.

It's hard not to like the Rangers. Best building in junior hockey and the fans to go with it. Maybe the best building in all of hockey these days. The Aud is awesome and the atmosphere is amazing.

I meant the Chicago Wolves. We were talking about whether it was better for Frankie's development to possibly finish in Sudbury by mid March, then go down to the CHICAGO Wolves and play the rest of the season there. My point was that the Chicago Wolves, would probably not make the playoffs, so a longer stint with the Rangers would be better for his development.

Apperently he will be playing in the second pair, and Murphy and McEneny will stay together. Not sure how I feel with that. I mean it would be good for us to have Corrado and McEneny together, but then Murphy would be a train wreck defensively with no one to cover him. Would have been nice to see Corrado with Murphy

Apperently he will be playing in the second pair, and Murphy and McEneny will stay together. Not sure how I feel with that. I mean it would be good for us to have Corrado and McEneny together, but then Murphy would be a train wreck defensively with no one to cover him. Would have been nice to see Corrado with Murphy

Corrado and McEneny both play right side, so it's unlikely they'd be paired together.

Guest Dasein

Corrado and McEneny both play right side, so it's unlikely they'd be paired together.

McEneny plays on the left. Ryan Murphy plays on the right. So Corrado could be paired with McEneny.

I meant the Chicago Wolves. We were talking about whether it was better for Frankie's development to possibly finish in Sudbury by mid March, then go down to the CHICAGO Wolves and play the rest of the season there. My point was that the Chicago Wolves, would probably not make the playoffs, so a longer stint with the Rangers would be better for his development.

My apologies to you sir and you are correct in your assessment.

That was my first thought, was him replaying the game winning goal by the Russians over and over in his mind and wondering if he could put Murphy on in anything but a man advantage anymore. He probably sits awake at night now, saying to himself, "I wish I'd kept Corrado, I wish I'd kept Corrado, I wish I'd kept Corrado..."

I bet if this deal was made a few weeks before the selection camp Corrado would have made it, there would have been no bias for Spott since they would both be his players.

:P

Guest Dasein

Corrado a +1 so far in his first period as a Ranger.

Looks like he's playing with Fanelli. I guess that's their shutdown pair.

Doubt it.

McEneny and Murphy are probably the shutdown pairing.

BTW Fanelli's the guy who came back from this after two years:

Resilient and inspiring. Definitely deserves that letter he has on his sweater.

Guest Dasein

Seems Corrado took number 10 instead of 22 which was available. Probably because he wants to make the big league and knows Sedin wheres it?

He should have taken 6. That kinda makes me sad to see that it is available.

Maybe he has insiderr information that the Canucks are going to make a push for Weber next offeseason :bigblush:

Just curious, what is the sense around here: who do you think will play out their NHL rookie status (25 reg. season games) first, Connauton or Corrado? I think that's when the Canucks gave Tanev his number 8. Who earns the 6?

Archived