The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Frank Corrado | D

b3.

Guest Dasein

Nathan Beaulieu and Joe Morrow will be ineligible for next years squad.

Oh okay.

So just Dougie Hamilton and Scott Harrington as a lock. Murray might make the NHL seeing as he's going to a really bad team as a top 5 pick - if not, he'll be a lock as well.

Duncan Siemens, Ryan Murphy, and Jamie Oleksiak would be the front-runners, along with Mathew Dumba, Morgan Rielly and Griffin Reinhart.

2nd tier is Stuart Percy, Frankie Corrado, Derrick Pouliot, Cody Ceci, Slater Koekoek, etc IMO.

Corrado wrapped up his regular season with the Sudbury Wolves with no points and a +1 rating in a 5-1 win over the Kingston Frontenacs today. The Wolves finished with a 36-26-6 record and 5th place in the OHL Eastern Conference so Corrado will advance to the playoffs.

2011/2012 Regular season stats for Frank Corrado:

60 GP, 3 goals, 23 assists, 26 points, +26, 81 PIMS

Corrado wrapped up his regular season with the Sudbury Wolves with no points and a +1 rating in a 5-1 win over the Kingston Frontenacs today. The Wolves finished with a 36-26-6 record and 5th place in the OHL Eastern Conference so Corrado will advance to the playoffs.

2011/2012 Regular season stats for Frank Corrado:

60 GP, 3 goals, 23 assists, 26 points, +26, 81 PIMS

I think it's goaless for him for 45 games or so? All 3 of his goals came very early on in the season. But none the less, solid season for him.

Any chance for him to reach the "A" next season? Also if he does reach the NHL one day, when will that be? I'm excited just from watching how steady he is; if he can keep up his solid play with the ability jump up but still maintain his strong +/- in the NHL I'd love for him and Edler together

Any chance for him to reach the "A" next season? Also if he does reach the NHL one day, when will that be? I'm excited just from watching how steady he is; if he can keep up his solid play with the ability jump up but still maintain his strong +/- in the NHL I'd love for him and Edler together

I wouldn't be surprised if Frankie is made Alternate for next year, if one of the current Captains is leaving. My timetable on him making the NHL is about 3-4 years. Maybe he can surprise us and take less. I don't think he'll be paired with Edler though, I can see Tanev locking up that Top 4 RD position with Edler next season or the year after. I could see Corrado coming in and be a 3rd pairing player for us who is solid defensively with a knack for offense (ceiling would be Bieksa without brain farts) and is feisty and physical, who can move up the depth chart as Hammer and Juice get older. I really like Corrado as a prospect and he's a definite steal from the 5th round.

OHL Playoffs update for Frank Corrado:

Corrado and his Sudbury Wolves have had a tough go of it so far in their 1st round series with the Brampton Battalion. They trail the series 3-0 and have been outscored 14-3 overall. Corrado has no points, 6 PIMS and a -1 rating throughout the series so far. Game 4 goes today at 7:30PM EST.

Looks like it's going to be an early exit for Corrado this year. Oh well, hopefully he spends some quality time with the Wolves when he's done.

Archived