The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Frank Corrado | D

b3.

Guest Dasein

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

I actually thought this could be a possibility and it actually happened. Hilarious move by Scott.

It's like he's admitting he did wrong and need a defensive defenseman to save his team.

With John Gibson back there and Corrado added, Kitchener could make a push - though I don't think they'll go all the way.

is Corrado going to a good team that can develop defenseman well? a stacked team? good in the long run?

Well he's only going to be there for half a season so I'm not sure how much time there is to learn from the coaches but yes Kitchener is known as a talented team year in and out.

He'll have WJC star John Gibson in net

Is someone s#$%ing me! He gets cut by this guy, then 'said' coach trades for him 3 weeks later? Is this guy on serious crack?!?

Told that troll he'd regret cutting him.

Also, since Rangers will prob go longer in playoffs, does that mean he won't join Wolves for playoffs this yr? They're going to desperately need him now that Tanevs gone.

He'll probably bench Corrado for every game until he quits hockey so that he can vent his rage at Bob McKenzie and everybody else in Canada at being embarrassed.

Is someone s#$%ing me! He gets cut by this guy, then 'said' coach trades for him 3 weeks later? Is this guy on serious crack?!?

Told that troll he'd regret cutting him.

Also, since Rangers will prob go longer in playoffs, does that mean he won't join Wolves for playoffs this yr? They're going to desperately need him now that Tanevs gone.

Wolves won't make the playoffs, it's better for Corrado to play with the Rangers.

Instead of focusing on ripping Spott, let's focus on the positives. Corrado was traded to a better OHL team, which means he'll have a better chance at going far in the OHL playoffs and gaining a bit more winning experience. This is a positive development and a perfect way to end his junior career and vault him up to the next level: the pros.

Wow kind of weird Spott cut him then trades for him, I'm not going to rip him though, the WJ's are behind me (Atleast Canada's part in it) just kind of ironic.

The Rangers are actually looking pretty stacked though, Murphy jokes aside they have alot of big names:

- Radek Faksa

- Matt Puempel

- Frank Corrado

- Ryan Murphy

- John Gibson

- Tobias Rieder

- Josh Leivo

Even some other good players who aren't stars but are still good.

- Matia Marcantuoni

- Justin Bailey

- Evan McEneny

- Brent Pederson

The Rangers are now a very good team. Maybe not as good as the Knights or the Ice Dogs, but they'll be a contender.

They've got Gibson in net, who was the WJC MVP, so anyhting is possible.

They've also got Radek Faksa, who is a Dallas Stars pick that's a very good player. And Matt Puempel who is a top prospect of the Senators.

And then obviously they have Ryan Murphy who hopefully Corrado will be playing with. And also our other prospect Evan McEneny. So it should be a solid team now.

The Rangers are now a very good team. Maybe not as good as the Knights or the Ice Dogs, but they'll be a contender.

They've got Gibson in net, who was the WJC MVP, so anyhting is possible.

They've also got Radek Faksa, who is a Dallas Stars pick that's a very good player. And Matt Puempel who is a top prospect of the Senators.

And then obviously they have Ryan Murphy who hopefully Corrado will be playing with. And also our other prospect Evan McEneny. So it should be a solid team now.

I think there line-up is more balanced than the Ice Dogs. And they have better goaltending, probably/possibly the best in the CHL.

If Puempel can get back from this injury and play like he can, and if Murphy can return to form, they are a great condtender for the OHL title, it comes down to the Knights and Rangers in my mind.

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

I actually thought this could be a possibility and it actually happened. Hilarious move by Scott.

It's like he's admitting he did wrong and need a defensive defenseman to save his team.

With John Gibson back there and Corrado added, Kitchener could make a push - though I don't think they'll go all the way.

That was my first thought, was him replaying the game winning goal by the Russians over and over in his mind and wondering if he could put Murphy on in anything but a man advantage anymore. He probably sits awake at night now, saying to himself, "I wish I'd kept Corrado, I wish I'd kept Corrado, I wish I'd kept Corrado..."

I'm not convinced the Wolves should have made this deal but they did get a lot for two guys who will likely be gone in 28 games. The East is going to open up a lot more than the west as Niagara and Barrie will likely lose a lot to the NHL. Especially Niagara. London is still untouchable in the west so not sure the Rangers are going to gain much. Maybe they win a round this year?

Leivo and Corrado are there because they can score and the Rangers can't. Especially if Puempel doesn't come back. The ironic thing is while this helps one Canuck OHL prospect it probably severely limits the ice time of another one. Corrado is going to likely play with Murphy to try and get him stable this year.

Wolves won't make the playoffs, it's better for Corrado to play with the Rangers.

Wolves are 4 points different than the Rangers. They will easily make the playoffs and they have improved their goaltending immensely with Pallazzese. Genovese is a solid at home D man. Lose a good chunk of their scoring but this is probably a good move going forward for the Wolves because they likely weren't going past a round even if they did upset a weakened Ice Dogs in the first round. Ballsy move for the Rangers though. Pretty high risk high reward and with the way London is stacked this year I just don't see how they possibly lose 4 games out of 7. But the Rangers sure are giving it a go.

It's hard not to like the Rangers. Best building in junior hockey and the fans to go with it. Maybe the best building in all of hockey these days. The Aud is awesome and the atmosphere is amazing.

I would walk into the office and laugh in Spotts face. Then casually put an 'idiot' sign on his back.

Haha, this.

Sudbury wasn't going anywhere I don't think, so he'll definitely go further with the Rangers... I just don't think it'll be the furthest. Would have liked to see him go to Belleville to play with Gaunce.

Archived