The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Henrik Tommernes | D

b3.

so happy he's in NA now. seems weird he was only drafted in 2011, feels like we've been waiting to see if he's gonna come over for years. can't wait to see him at main camp, he was far more developed than most of the guys at the prospects camp. young stars tourney should be interesting for him too.

i'd like to see him and corrado as the top pair in utica next season for 2 reasons. 1) being that our top 4 in Van is set for awhile so even though corrado is NHL ready to a point, he could stand to marinate a year longer. 2) tommernes looks like a hell of an offensive threat, (backchecks hard too, his defense looked great against the other prospects) so i want him to be able to take some risks and make some mistakes and know he will be covered by corrado. henrik could be fast tracked to the nhl playing with frank.

A pairing of him and Cederholm in the future.

uuuugh youve never even seen cederholm play a game. let alone a north American game. stop setting him up fpr failure. half of our first three rounds in the draft don't work out what makes you think he will? because he can smash a medicine ball against the wall?

uuuugh youve never even seen cederholm play a game. let alone a north American game. stop setting him up fpr failure. half of our first three rounds in the draft don't work out what makes you think he will? because he can smash a medicine ball against the wall?

Holy Debbie Downer over here. You're right though, negativity is the only way to go. Every prospect is a bust. Why set them up for failure? Let's call them all failures to start and hope they break out and stop being so awful at everything they do.

Holy Debbie Downer over here. You're right though, negativity is the only way to go. Every prospect is a bust. Why set them up for failure? Let's call them all failures to start and hope they break out and stop being so awful at everything they do.

If you expect everything to go wrong, you'll never be sad when it does!

If you expect everything to go wrong, you'll never be sad when it does!

People do this all the time on tests; "I definitely bombed that test"..."Oh, I got 97%!!! How awesome and unexpected. I better celebrate with some brichutto."

hey I never said you had to bash the kid or call them failures but3 weeks ago nobody on here even knew who this kid was... now all of a sudden he's destined for fame because the canucks drafted him? check iut Jordan Schroeder talk... first page after we draft him someone posts (he was serious too) that he was going to be the next steve yzerman.

hey I never said you had to bash the kid or call them failures but3 weeks ago nobody on here even knew who this kid was... now all of a sudden he's destined for fame because the canucks drafted him? check iut Jordan Schroeder talk... first page after we draft him someone posts (he was serious too) that he was going to be the next steve yzerman.

I'm not saying that we should expect Hall of Fame careers from everyone. Far from it.

But one guy said that a pairing of Tommernes and Cederholm in the future would be cool. And I agree. Two Swedes, one's a big tough defensive type, and the other's more of an offensive D. He actually didn't even say that it was an NHL pairing. So in what world is that person setting anyone up for failure?

Tommernes has been on the radar of several people that follow the prospects around here. Read the back pages. There have been some solid reports about him. He just might end up being an 'Edler' type pick.

Archived