Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHL rocks

CDC member Workout Routines

better off not eating that stuff...get canned tuna & salmon..salmon burgers are amazing too

I usually eat canned tuna but it's incredibly dull.

At least with the steamers you get beef merlot with vegetables in a light wine sauce. Sounds fine to me.

However I heard the carbs can be 'unhealthy'. Processed, or whatever. Does that apply to all or only certain brands/those with noodles?

not sure about this question..but i think just some...just like fats theres healthy fats and then bad ones (chips is a good one)

you should just cut out those kinds of food. as dull as tuna may taste to you, its 10x better..lots of protein

if you aren't willing to change the way you eat and get rid of all the crap then good luck getting in better shape

im hyprocritical though cause i'll admit too its hard to keep a diet going. very difficult

i add a tiny bit of salsa & mayo to my canned salmon..turns into this delicious spread you can put on bread and what not

I have a ton of canned tuna and canned sockeye. Anyone have any tips as to what to do with it other than fish and rice dishes.

Do you guys eat those prepared meals? They save a lot of time actually making something from scratch.

Like, I eat vh steamers for lunch occasionally. They're loaded with chicken and vegetables and white rice sometimes. They typically offer 300 calories and 20 grams of protein.

I try to avoid the noodles.

Run Stairs. A lot of them. Sort of like the grouse grind.

I've started working out 4x a week for the past few months. I've noticed growth in my chest, biceps, triceps, and shoulders in that time. I was pretty lanky to start so I figured I'd see results fairly quickly.

So if I workout during the day hard, and then drink a Mickey of Rum mixed with water only at night, it ruins everything I did right?

So if I workout during the day hard, and then drink a Mickey of Rum mixed with water only at night, it ruins everything I did right?

Guest Voucer

That dehydrates your muscles

All over again

What do you guys do for core?

Are you looking for a more aesthetic core, abs, or a strong core for sports?

Strong core for sports.

I've always been lazy with core, and ran into a few avoidable injuries because of it.

4 sets of 25 pushups and 4 sets of 40 situps every second day. I also do a few specialized exercises to keep my hip flexor working as there is a f-in bone chip floating around in there that doesn't cease to annoy me.

pretty slack, but I play ball hockey once a week too.

The main thing about staying healthy and in shape is eating right, and not too much....at least for me. Seems as though ever since I started taking omega 3 it has been a lot easier to keep the weight off. I went from 205 lbs to 155 recently. Love it.