The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

REPORT:

Florida has made another deal, this time it looks like a top-3 defenseman on a championship contending team could be heading to the Sunshine state.

Rumor has also come out of Florida that young star goalie Johnathon Bernier could be available for a defensive upgrade.

Attention General Managers:<BR><BR><BR>Some have already posted friendly reminders of how the Thread is to be used and the content that is appropriate. There has been an excess of posts with simply no relevance to anything of substance ( see post # 2190 for example ) of late and to be honest its getting a little annoying. I understand posting things fun in nature, I get that and it is the offseason so no need to be all business.<BR><BR>Members should use and view the Thread like a news wire or sports ticker if you will...not solely but I am pretty sure you get my drift. When posting just remember that essentially you are broadcasting to the CDC GM League World ( the executives, agents, fellow GM's, players ) and at the same time representing the Organization you are General Manager of.<BR><BR>How one presents themself in this Thread does matter and if you are wreckless in your posting it will reflect poorly on you, if you are under the influence and posting and making it clear to all viewing such posts that your messed up, you should reconsider or turn the computer off and have a good one! in the end it could cost you the priveledge of GM'ing a team. <BR><BR><BR>Thanks guys!<BR><BR>and Congratulations Squeak!

Sharpshooter !?!

I think its time to tone it down ALOT!

Some have already posted friendly reminders of how the Thread is to be used and the content that is appropriate, but I must say its only been a month or so and the excessive gifs lol and multiple posts when clearly under the influence is more than lame, inappropriate and to be honest a little annoying now.

I understand posting things fun in nature, I get that and it is the offseason so no need to be all business.

Members should use and view the Thread like a news wire or sports ticker if you will...not solely but I am pretty sure you get my drift. When posting just remember that essentially you are broadcasting to the CDC GM League World ( the executives, agents, fellow GM's, players ) and at the same time representing the Organization you are General Manager of.

How one presents themself in this Thread does matter and if you are wreckless in your posting it will reflect poorly on you, in the end it could cost you the priveledge of GM'ing a team.

Thanks guys!

and Congratulations Squeak!

Attention General Managers:<BR><BR><BR>Some have already posted friendly reminders of how the Thread is to be used and the content that is appropriate. There has been an excess of posts with simply no relevance to anything of substance ( see post # 2190 for example ) of late and to be honest its getting a little annoying. I understand posting things fun in nature, I get that and it is the offseason so no need to be all business.<BR><BR>Members should use and view the Thread like a news wire or sports ticker if you will...not solely but I am pretty sure you get my drift. When posting just remember that essentially you are broadcasting to the CDC GM League World ( the executives, agents, fellow GM's, players ) and at the same time representing the Organization you are General Manager of.<BR><BR>How one presents themself in this Thread does matter and if you are wreckless in your posting it will reflect poorly on you, if you are under the influence and posting and making it clear to all viewing such posts that your messed up, you should reconsider or turn the computer off and have a good one! in the end it could cost you the priveledge of GM'ing a team. <BR><BR><BR>Thanks guys!<BR><BR>and Congratulations Squeak!

Archived