The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

The more I think about this the more I realize that this is probably one of the best things to happen to the league since I was hired as General Manager. We are left with an incredible group here that will make this game very realistic. A lot of immature General Managers are gone and a lot of very smart managers staid. I am very excited to work with this group going forward!!

Lets get things moving!! :)

Sorry who are you?

EDIT: I have figured out that you are in the other game... so it looks like you got lost and needed to give your '2 cents'

Any proposal I get I check EVERY player and how they would score in the game, and then go from there... but being offered a 6th D, 4th line forward and a pick doesn't equal a player like Grabner, or Lecavelier, or Steve Mason etc.

It wasn't an attack nor an attempt to create any more drama over two egoistic parties yapping about who's fantasy league is better. I honestly could not care less.

Why must you assume, just because I post on the 'other' thread, that I come in the name of trolling?

I was just poking fun that the general mentality of CDC fans, and not just those participating in the two current leagues, believe 100 crap bags can lend you a bidet... which is what you you were saying.

What the problem is?

This is a general warning, I don't know which side is starting this little brouhaha but no more invading threads with any other intention then positively contributing to the game. I'm not picking sides, but it seems like the majority of the negative posts are occurring in here, which is why this post is in here.

Thanks, if there is any issues that you have beef with, PM me and we will try and figure it out.

This is a general warning, I don't know which side is starting this little brouhaha but no more invading threads with any other intention then positively contributing to the game. I'm not picking sides, but it seems like the majority of the negative posts are occurring in here, which is why this post is in here.

Thanks, if there is any issues that you have beef with, PM me and we will try and figure it out.

Archived