The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

...the benefit of the dought? He got banned from cdc! He was given plenty of chances and what not. And in the end, kept doing what he did and got pink slipped. Ive seen GM's let go for all reasons due to how they manage or not manage a team, but when you get banned from the forum that runs the league I feel "in my opinion" it should be a no brainer and have his pink slip handed out as well. He might have impressed alot of people here and made a solid team but like Mike said earlier, when the season gets going and stuff starts hittin the fan, you have to be on the ball with whats going on. Pm'n or going through a "middleman" could get lame. If I'm looking to get in touch I want to be able to just message you from cdc and have it all contained in one spot rather than jumping from pm to cdc to whatever. I'm pretty sure Curt wants more work added to his schedule...:P

Wigilyleaks Special Report:

Wigilyleaks has recieved de-classified reports on the on goings of CDC GML, and this cabel has anonymousless been leaked by higher up officials in the PITs organization

"Hey Mike, you can try and run me out if you want....I still won't trade Stamkos to you sucka! :P

I do not know where family doctors acquired illegibly perplexing handwriting; nevertheless, extraordinary pharmaceutical intellectuality, counterbalancing indecipherability, transcendentalizes intercommunications' incomprehensibleness.

...the benefit of the dought? He got banned from cdc! He was given plenty of chances and what not. And in the end, kept doing what he did and got pink slipped. Ive seen GM's let go for all reasons due to how they manage or not manage a team, but when you get banned from the forum that runs the league I feel "in my opinion" it should be a no brainer and have his pink slip handed out as well. He might have impressed alot of people here and made a solid team but like Mike said earlier, when the season gets going and stuff starts hittin the fan, you have to be on the ball with whats going on. Pm'n or going through a "middleman" could get lame. If I'm looking to get in touch I want to be able to just message you from cdc and have it all contained in one spot rather than jumping from pm to cdc to whatever. I'm pretty sure Curt wants more work added to his schedule...:P

Boston GM Greensman has announced that his 2011-12 roster is ready for release. Barring surprises in rookie and training camps, the lines are to be as follows:

Sedin (VAN) - Sedin (VAN) - Stafford (BUF)

Wolski (NYR) - Umberger (CBS) - Kennedy (PIT)

Brouwer (WAS) - Sutter (CAR) - Stempniak (CGY)

Parse (LOS) - Perreault (WAS) - Hansen (VAN)

Betts (PHI)

Possible prospects to jump up - Brett MacLean, Joey Hishon

Visnovsky (ANA) - Bieksa (VAN)

Boychuk (BOS) - Shattenkirk (STL)

Jones (WPG) - Sauer (NYR)

Schlemko (PHO) - Sloan (NAS)

Possible prospects to jump up - Cameron Gaunce, Alex Urbom and Martin Marincin

Ward (CAR)

Boucher (CAR)

Possible prospects to jump up - Alex Salak, Robin Lehner

Not returning - Jordan Hendry, Matthius Ohlund, Alex Tanguay, Radek Dvorak

New additions - Johnny Boychuk, Troy Brouwer, Michael Sauer

That's one way of looking at it. Truth is for me that I was just burnt out and needed to get out of town. Tofino is a great cure for what ails me.

Being an agent is worthwhile but it's a lot of work and stress that is on top of my normal life. I also have a strong aversion to drama.

Sometimes I just need a break. I've had my 3 days.

That's one way of looking at it. Truth is for me that I was just burnt out and needed to get out of town. Tofino is a great cure for what ails me.

Being an agent is worthwhile but it's a lot of work and stress that is on top of my normal life. I also have a strong aversion to drama.

Sometimes I just need a break. I've had my 3 days.

Archived