The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Starting to wade through the avalanche of PMs...

Most replies will indicate a level of interest (as requested from our GMs) but very few will have much definite information until later in the day, as I want to go through all the new PMs to make sure I don't miss anything before signing players.

Some trades will be put through this afternoon. Not all, but we'll make some progress.

^i like those ones pretty much

Starting to wade through the avalanche of PMs...

Most replies will indicate a level of interest (as requested from our GMs) but very few will have much definite information until later in the day, as I want to go through all the new PMs to make sure I don't miss anything before signing players.

Some trades will be put through this afternoon. Not all, but we'll make some progress.

Are all the new jerseys going to say "Reebok" on the back instead of the logo? Just noticed that in the playoffs too that some Canucks jerseys had that as well.

Btw I love the colour scheme, but was iffy with the logo to begin with. Definitely like the dark jersey better though.

Are all the new jerseys going to say "Reebok" on the back instead of the logo? Just noticed that in the playoffs too that some Canucks jerseys had that as well.

Btw I love the colour scheme, but was iffy with the logo to begin with. Definitely like the dark jersey better though.

I absolutely love the new Jets jerseys! Some people may not like the 2 bars on the arms for the White away jersey but for some reason I do. I cannot wait to purchase one of these bad boys! I have tickets to all 3 home pre-season games and the home-opener! If you can't tell, I am getting pretty darned excited.

I absolutely love the new Jets jerseys! Some people may not like the 2 bars on the arms for the White away jersey but for some reason I do. I cannot wait to purchase one of these bad boys! I have tickets to all 3 home pre-season games and the home-opener! If you can't tell, I am getting pretty darned excited.

Carolina is active via PM but no so much via postings or actually adding players to his roster.

To the new GM's: You will need to have a team bigger than say a 23 man roster, which alarmingly a few teams aren't even at yet ! Injuries,etc can diminish an active roster at any time.

tough to get higher then a 23 man roster when I've had half a dozen UFA contracts in the works for over 3 weeks and no response...

edit: Also, whats the deal with Front Office ? Are there any changes going to be made... whats the deadline to get our FO budget in for this year ?

Even tougher to get more than a 23 man roster when you openly bash your team, laugh at the thought of them contending, trade players that have just been signed, and have UFA contract offers that look like this:

Player A - 3 years. $2.7 million

Player B - 4 years, $8 million

Player C - 6 years, $25.4 million NTC

Player D - 4 years, $10 million

and so on...

Just sayin...

No changes will be made to the Front Office system. And there is no deadline, but once it's submitted you can't change it until after the season.

Archived