The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

I'd recommend going to the game we're playing the Leafs ;)

And, seriously guys, enough is enough, keep in in in the respective threads.

?

I can only speak for myself, but I haven't posted anything in the other thread. I'd rather just move on, I don't care for high school drama. No point in feeding the fire.

So, we have openings for the current postions of GM, and we will make this first comer first serve:

New York Rangers

Nashville (neé Saskatchewan)

Detroit

Pittsburgh-Sharpshooter

Columbus

Dallas

St Louis

Florida-Azzy Mahmood(english_fan)

Edmonton

Any interested parties should apply with an application to canuck2xtreme. Check the OP for the team rosters.

So, we have openings for the current postions of GM, and we will make this first comer first serve:

New York Rangers

Saskatchewan (should go back to Nashville IMHO)

Detroit

Pittsburgh

Columbus

Dallas

St Louis

Florida-SidneyRaymond

Edmonton-Sharpshooter

Any interested parties should apply with an application to canuck2xtreme. Check the OP for the team rosters.

BTW...I just noticed that when clicking on the Oilers link on the OP, the roster for Toronto comes up.

Since that roster is not the current roster for the Edmonton Oilers, as was indicated when I was hired, my legal team declares that Oilers have breached the 'good faith' clause in the GM contract.

I no longer will be acting as GM of the Oilers.....first they trade an injured player to the Kings and now this?! Yeesh!

Fortunately, I had also submitted an application to take on the duties of General Manager of the Pittsburgh Penguins.....subject to League approval.

I hope the League fines the Edmonton Oilers for their heinous act of fraud and breach of contract....and may the Commissioner have mercy on their souls.

BTW...I just noticed that when clicking on the Oilers link on the OP, the roster for Toronto comes up.

Since that roster is not the current roster for the Edmonton Oilers, as was indicated when I was hired, my legal team declares that Oilers have breached the 'good faith' clause in the GM contract.

I no longer will be acting as GM of the Oilers.....first they trade an injured player to the Kings and now this?! Yeesh!

Fortunately, I had also submitted an application to take on the duties of General Manager of the Pittsburgh Penguins.....subject to League approval.

I hope the League fines the Edmonton Oilers for their heinous act of fraud and breach of contract....and may the Commissioner have mercy on their souls.

:lol:

My fault, forgot to fix those links. Will get that taken care of ASAP.

Archived