Taylor Fedun

Martin Brodeur

Cory Schneider

Injured Reserve

Mason Raymond (est. return: early Dec.)

Travis Zajac (est. return: late Nov.)

Dark Blue - Projected Active Roster

Light Blue - Projected Minors

The Jets are looking to add a defencemen via trade, if you have one available, PM me.

Winnipeg Jets Current Roster

Blake Comeau - Ryan Kesler - Teemu Selanne

Chris Higgins - Jeff Skinner - Jordan Eberle

Kevin Porter - Brendan Morrison - Steve Sullivan

Patrick O'Sullivan - Maxim Lapierre - Chuck Kobasew

Tanner Glass - George Parros

Aaron Volpatti - Mike Duco - Byron Bitz

Brenden Ranford - Darren Archibald

Shea Weber - Christian Ehrhoff

Tyler Myers - Kurtis Foster

Aaron Rome - Andrew Alberts

Tyson Barrie - Lukas Krajicek

Taylor Fedun

Martin Brodeur

Cory Schneider

Injured Reserve

The Jets are looking to add a defencemen via trade, if you have one available, PM me.

isnt krajicek in europe ??

if a player moves to europe..does he still belongs to your salary cap?

I could release him as he's moved to Europe, but have not done so at this point. I'm not up against the cap (meeting the cap floor is actually the bigger concern at this point) and I feel his veteran presence and leadership can only be of a benefit to our young players with the Revelstoke Rockets. He is a valued member of our organization.

WASHINGTON CAPITALS ROSTER

PATRIK ELIAS - PATRIK BERGLUND - ALEXANDER SEMIN

EVANDER KANE - SAM GAGNER - MIKE KNUBLE

MATTIAS TEDENBY - JACOB JOSEFSON - JAMIE LANGENBRUNNER

JORDIN TOOTOO - KYLE TURRIS - MATT HALISCHUK

DAN CARCILLO - JARED BOLL

JOHAN HARJU - DANA TYRELL - ZACK KASSIAN

DANNY KRISTO - RICHARD PANIK

KEITH YANDLE - TOBIAS ENSTROM

ROMAN HAMRLIK - JOHNNY ODUYA

MARK FAYNE - ADAM McQUAID

PHILIP LARSEN

TIM ERIXON - RYAN ELLIS

SIMON DESPRES

MIKKA KIPRUSOFF

DEVEAN DUBNYK

Question: How good will Washington be this season?

Question: How good will Washington be this season?

I poked a bit of fun at your club last season, mostly all in good fun. But I must say, the Caps do look like a solid team this season coming up.

But, to play Devil's Advocate, it wouldn't take much for things to go downhill in a hurry. There's a few high risk-high reward players in key positions IMO. The Capitals lineup will be loaded with potential but whether that potential all hits the mark is another story.

Elias is an injury concern and not getting any younger. He should have a good season, but does he have it left in him to be the star player carrying a his team the way the Caps need? Speaking of players who should be star players carrying their team, is Alex Semin going to grow a work ethic over the summer and actually be the dynamic player he could be?

Patrik Berglund needs a breakout year. The Blues are a wild card. They might surge up the standings, or they might stagnate. If they surge, Berglund (and Langenbrunner while we're in St. Louis) will be solid for you. If they stagnate, it's a big hit to your production.

Sam Gagner is holding down a key position for your club at #2 Center. At least 40 points in each NHL year shows he's consistent, but playing for the Oilers is a concern as is whether or not he can take that next step and move up to a 60 point player. He'll be solid, not spectacular. Which should be enough, if the rest of your roster, like Berglund, Elias etc. don't falter.

Kane is a potential star, a breakout year from him would do wonders for your club and relieve a whole lot of scoring pressure from the rest of your top 6. Ditto for Kyle Turris.

Knuble is another 40 point player, which your club seems to have a lot of. Solid is good, but is this the year he starts to drop off?

On defence, Keith Yandle will be hard pressed to match his production from last season. The Coyotes have not improved their team, and look as though they're in for a downslide now that Bryzgalov has left town. The rest of the group is solid, but unheralded. They should keep you competitive, but they're not going to emerge to carry the load. With a group of forwards with that many question marks, an elite level defender would be a huge plus.

In goal, you should be safe. Kiprusoff, while not the goaltender he once was, is still solid. He is getting up there though, and if Calgary doesn't start giving him some support (not likely given Regehrs departure) he's going to burn out sooner rather than later, and his play is starting to show signs of decline already. Rumours of him being traded to Dallas are concerning as well.

Dubnyk played well (even if it was for Edmonton) last season and could emerge as a starter this year, which would give you a trading chip to address other areas since you can't have two starters on the roster. Come playoffs however, neither of these goaltenders are likely to be there.

All in all, I think there's a lot of question marks for your team. Unlikely all will go south for the Capitals and you should be a solid team and in the playoff picture for sure. But an injury to the wrong player or at the wrong time could be catastrophic. Any team suffers with injuries, but your lineup will need a lot to go right for you this year in order to compensate if one of your top end producers goes down to a long term injury.

Not trying to bash, you do have a strong team for sure. Just my observations. :)

I poked a bit of fun at your club last season, mostly all in good fun. But I must say, the Caps do look like a solid team this season coming up.

But, to play Devil's Advocate, it wouldn't take much for things to go downhill in a hurry. There's a few high risk-high reward players in key positions IMO. The Capitals lineup will be loaded with potential but whether that potential all hits the mark is another story.

Elias is an injury concern and not getting any younger. He should have a good season, but does he have it left in him to be the star player carrying a his team the way the Caps need? Speaking of players who should be star players carrying their team, is Alex Semin going to grow a work ethic over the summer and actually be the dynamic player he could be?

Patrik Berglund needs a breakout year. The Blues are a wild card. They might surge up the standings, or they might stagnate. If they surge, Berglund (and Langenbrunner while we're in St. Louis) will be solid for you. If they stagnate, it's a big hit to your production.

Sam Gagner is holding down a key position for your club at #2 Center. At least 40 points in each NHL year shows he's consistent, but playing for the Oilers is a concern as is whether or not he can take that next step and move up to a 60 point player. He'll be solid, not spectacular. Which should be enough, if the rest of your roster, like Berglund, Elias etc. don't falter.

Kane is a potential star, a breakout year from him would do wonders for your club and relieve a whole lot of scoring pressure from the rest of your top 6. Ditto for Kyle Turris.

Knuble is another 40 point player, which your club seems to have a lot of. Solid is good, but is this the year he starts to drop off?

On defence, Keith Yandle will be hard pressed to match his production from last season. The Coyotes have not improved their team, and look as though they're in for a downslide now that Bryzgalov has left town. The rest of the group is solid, but unheralded. They should keep you competitive, but they're not going to emerge to carry the load. With a group of forwards with that many question marks, an elite level defender would be a huge plus.

In goal, you should be safe. Kiprusoff, while not the goaltender he once was, is still solid. He is getting up there though, and if Calgary doesn't start giving him some support (not likely given Regehrs departure) he's going to burn out sooner rather than later, and his play is starting to show signs of decline already. Rumours of him being traded to Dallas are concerning as well.

Dubnyk played well (even if it was for Edmonton) last season and could emerge as a starter this year, which would give you a trading chip to address other areas since you can't have two starters on the roster. Come playoffs however, neither of these goaltenders are likely to be there.

All in all, I think there's a lot of question marks for your team. Unlikely all will go south for the Capitals and you should be a solid team and in the playoff picture for sure. But an injury to the wrong player or at the wrong time could be catastrophic. Any team suffers with injuries, but your lineup will need a lot to go right for you this year in order to compensate if one of your top end producers goes down to a long term injury.

Not trying to bash, you do have a strong team for sure. Just my observations. :)

Winnipeg Jets Current Roster

Blake Comeau - Ryan Kesler - Teemu Selanne

Chris Higgins - Jeff Skinner - Jordan Eberle

Kevin Porter - Brendan Morrison - Steve Sullivan

Patrick O'Sullivan - Maxim Lapierre - Chuck Kobasew

Tanner Glass - George Parros

Aaron Volpatti - Mike Duco - Byron Bitz

Brenden Ranford - Darren Archibald

Shea Weber - Christian Ehrhoff

Tyler Myers - Kurtis Foster

Aaron Rome - Andrew Alberts

Tyson Barrie - Lukas Krajicek

Taylor Fedun

Martin Brodeur

Cory Schneider

Injured Reserve

Wow, that`s a leaner meaner version of last year... crap...

You must have alot of faith in Comeau.... do you know something I don`t (usually the case)?

Sounds like early reports have Morisson steppin up to claim 1st line center... You might be gettin a letter buddy, lol.

Not only leaner and meaner, but much less Canuck heavy (though still a little Canuck heavy ;) ) and just barely over the cap floor. In fact, I have Kesler on the roster to start the year even though he may not make it, just because I need his salary to get over the floor. This does NOT mean the Jets are looking to take on dead weight in the form of excess cap space. I have that much cap space by design, looking ahead at the next two offseasons with an eye on retaining my elite young talent like Myers, Skinner, Schneider and Eberle. I am open to taking on some, but not long term and it needs to be beneficial.

Comeau played very well last season. At 6'1 and 207 lbs, he's not huge, but solid and is just coming into his prime at 25 years old. Picked up 24 goals and 46 points last year playing in obscurity in Long Island last season, but as I said before, I think the Isles can be a very good team and make a run at the playoffs. Tavares, Grabner, Moulson and Nino get a lot of the hype for this coming season, but Comeau will contribute. He should be a great fit with Kesler.

The beauty of my lineup is that it is solid throughout, but has flexibility. Kesler, if injured to start the year, will be a scratch and that will open up room for Morrison in the top 6. If Kesler does start the year and B-Mo takes that top line spot in Calgary out of camp, Jeff Skinner slides back to the left side and I have even better depth on the wing. If B-Mo holds that job, Kesler and Zajac both return and I have too many top 6 centers, well... that's a problem I don't mind having. ;)

Archived