The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Hey Curt, Darcy Hordichuk is yet to be put on my roster, I signed him not to long ago. When you get a chance, can you please fix that? Thanks.

Will do. Some signings I posted from my iPhone, but couldn't edit the team charts. Will catch up with those ones tonight, along with another handful of signings.

We are thrilled to have Colin, Radek, Brandon, Trent and Ben to Florida!

Updated Florida Panthers Roster;

James Neal - Sidney Crosby - Daniel Briere

Andrei Kostitsyn - Alex Burmistrov - Jakub Voracek

Kristian Huselius - Colin Wilson - Radek Dvorak

Dan Paille - Ben Smith - Mike Rupp

Trent Hunter - Greg Nemisz

Paul Martin - Zach Bogosian

Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Stephane Robidas

Kyle Quincey - Marco Scandella

Yannick Weber

Corey Crawford

Sergei Bobrovsky

Veckans-Profil-Joakim-Lindstrom.jpg

The Ottawa Senators would like to welcome Joakim to the organisation and back into the NHL. Joakim ripped it up in the SEL last year and we want to give him the opportunity to prove the doubters. He has been a 40+ point player before and we believe he can top that. Adam Larrson, one of his good teammates on Skelleftea HC was recently drafted by the Sens, the both will look to impress the Sens at training camp. We look forward to seeing what he can do this season.

Hello CDC GML'ers,

I found out today that I was successful in filling the job as GM of the San Jose Sharks in the league you all enjoy here. I have a two step plan, for my introductory week, and that is to get into the meat of it right away, and research research research. Then, after a short spell on the quiet side, I will be back Wednesday morning, I look forward to working with each and every one of you as the season works its way into the post season.

Remember, the best deals are ones where neither side comes away happy.

Hello CDC GML'ers,

I found out today that I was successful in filling the job as GM of the San Jose Sharks in the league you all enjoy here. I have a two step plan, for my introductory week, and that is to get into the meat of it right away, and research research research. Then, after a short spell on the quiet side, I will be back Wednesday morning, I look forward to working with each and every one of you as the season works its way into the post season.

Remember, the best deals are ones where neither side comes away happy.

Archived