The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

TRAINING CAMP REPORT:

The New Jersey Devils have announced the following players have been assigned to the following clubs for further development:

Defenseman: Derek Forbort to University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux ( WCHA )

Defenseman: Nick Jensen to St. Cloud State University ( WCHA )

Forward: Teemu Pulkkinen to Jokerit ( SM-Liiga )

Very happy to have Jan aboard! We have been after him since we took over with the Panthers and we feel he brings a great stabilized presence to our young d-core!

Florida Panthers Training Camp roster;

James Neal - Sidney Crosby - Daniel Briere

Andrei Kostitsyn - Alex Burmistrov - Jakub Voracek

Kristian Huselius - Colin Wilson - Radek Dvorak

Dan Paille - Ben Smith - Mike Rupp

Trent Hunter - Brandon Saad - Greg Nemisz

Matt Puempel - Boone Jenner - Marcus Foligno

Paul Martin - Zach Bogosian

Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Stephane Robidas

Kyle Quincey - Jan Hejda

Yannick Weber - Marco Scandella

Justin Falk - Justin Holl

Jerome Gauthier-Leduc

Corey Crawford

Sergei Bobrovsky

Matthew Hackett

-----

Any thoughts on the many things I've done with the Panthers? :)

You've done a great job with your team recently, the forward group looks very solid. With the return of Crosby, you will definitely have an effective 4 lines. You've also got some nice depth and good prospects waiting in the wings to join your team. Goaltending seems very solid as well, and I think your defence will put up some good regular season numbers. All in all, a very nice job on your part to definitely improve your team from what I saw of it earlier in the summer.

I look forward to battling you for the South-East Division title.

Thanks guys! When I took over the team was pretty much in a full out rebuild, I still tried to keep the youth, but get some younger guys who will produce now and in the future. Hopefully I can compete for a playoff spot in the super tough east!

I have a question about the the newly anounced gm, seems like R11 has been kicked out of alot of the major games in this forum. I have heard rumors about multiple acounts and trolling threads. Not saying these are true but if they were, is this a good move for this league moving forward. Maybe other gm's know more then I do, just curious.

I have a question about the the newly anounced gm, seems like R11 has been kicked out of alot of the major games in this forum. I have heard rumors about multiple acounts and trolling threads. Not saying these are true but if they were, is this a good move for this league moving forward. Maybe other gm's know more then I do, just curious.

Very happy to have Jan aboard! We have been after him since we took over with the Panthers and we feel he brings a great stabilized presence to our young d-core!

Florida Panthers Training Camp roster;

James Neal - Sidney Crosby - Daniel Briere

Andrei Kostitsyn - Alex Burmistrov - Jakub Voracek

Kristian Huselius - Colin Wilson - Radek Dvorak

Dan Paille - Ben Smith - Mike Rupp

Trent Hunter - Brandon Saad - Greg Nemisz

Matt Puempel - Boone Jenner - Marcus Foligno

Paul Martin - Zach Bogosian

Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Stephane Robidas

Kyle Quincey - Jan Hejda

Yannick Weber - Marco Scandella

Justin Falk - Justin Holl

Jerome Gauthier-Leduc

Corey Crawford

Sergei Bobrovsky

Matthew Hackett

-----

Any thoughts on the many things I've done with the Panthers? :)

Archived