The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

I'm actually still bitter I wasn't invited to join the league in the first place!

I'm over it now. :)

First question, can I start re-signing my FA's (UFA and RFA) and if so who are the agents I have to talk to?

A grievous oversight on our part really. Glad to have you aboard now tho. Better late than never!

The agents are myself, theminister and lethunder. Any of us would be happy to address your contract discussions.

theminister still has a few extensions to post up, but he's been moving (and therefore without steady internet connection) and has had a hectic personal schedule lately, so things are running slower than usual, but they should be picking up very shortly. We wanted to fill the vacant positions so everyone had a fair shot at the pending UFAs before moving on with free agency.

New GMs, we're happy to help with any questions you have, so if you're unsure or something isn't clear, feel free to ask. Our CBA is on the first page and covers most things, if there is something missing let me know and I will be sure to update things.

Archived