The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Hey c2x I noticed on my pickuphockey that Matt Martin was put in for a second then removed right away, as a "Dummy Player" has taken his spot, and he has I think 10ish points since i acquired him last week, when you get a sec to fix this would be awesome. :)

Updated Panthers Depth Chart:

James Neal - Jonathon Toews - Jeff Skinner

Colin Wilson - David Backes - Kyle Okposo

Danny Cleary - Alex Burmistrov - Jakub Voracek

Matt Martin - David Ullstrom - Radek Dvorak

Tomas Vincour - Lennart Petrell

Paul Martin - Zach Bogosian

Oliver Ekman-Larsson - Stephane Robidas

Brett Clark - Robert Bortuzzo

Corey Crawford

Anders Lindback

LTIR:

Tyler Myers

Andrew MacDonald

Rochester Americans:

Brandon Saad - Zac Dalpe - Brett Bulmer

Blair Jones - Jordan Nolan - Marek Tvrdon

Darren Archibald - Ethan Werek - Ethan Moreau

Matt Kassian

Cade Fairchild - Brett Festerling

Danny DeKeyser

Matthew Hackett

Joey MacDonald

Welcome to the squad, boys!

Mark Streit, Erik Cole and Jerred Smithson all contribute the first time they take the ice for the Habs, and Shawn Matthias has a chance to do the same this evening. Montreal is very pleased with their current lineup.

However, rumors around Montreal suggest that when Ron Hainsey finally gets back from injury, the blue-line may have one player too many. Teams looking for defensive depth should contact Montreal to see which player (or players) may be available.

**EDIT** Word has come down that captain Zdeno Chara will miss some time with a leg injury. Hainsey couldn't be coming back at a better time.

Updated Oilers Line-Up:

Prospal - Richards - Horton

Ruutu - Carter - Clutterbuck

Boyle - Gaustad - Clarkson

Johnson - Campbell - Kruger

Fehr

Hamhuis - Seabrook

Quincey - Kulikov

Cole - Smid

Petry - Lee

Fleury

Giguere

LTIR:

Grachev

Ohlund

Dekanich

Booth

Oklahoma City Coyotes:

Sterling - Caputi - Stone

Puempel - Foligno - Jenner

DiDomenico - Jacques

Doherty - Negrin

Dekanich (injured)

Yeah, at least you and I have relatively young and good goalies to squabble about...

What league is it that Winnipeg thinks its playing in? the old timers hockey league? A Cheetah Power surge commercial? Marty Bro is older than dirt itself, what is he 6-8-0 so far?

His next time in net will be for his HHOF inductee photo shoot, which is scheduled for two days after tomorrow, or 1 day before the funeral, whichever comes first.

:P :D :emot-parrot:

Assignment: The Red Wings send Andreas Engqvist to the minors (no waivers).

IR Activation: The Red Wings activate Teemu Laakso from the IR and place him on the active roster.

Current Red Wings roster:

Scott Hartnell - Jamie Benn - Patrick Sharp

Zach Parise - Matt Duchene - Tomas Holmstrom

Cody McCormick - Dave Bolland - Nick Palmieri

Brandon Yip - Scott Nichol - Mark Letestu

Krys Barch

Dustin Byfuglien - James Wisniewski

John Moore - Toni Lydman

Teemu Laakso - Jim Vandermeer

Jonathan Quick

Jhonas Enroth

IR: Matt Bradley, Kyle Cumiskey, Rostislav Klesla

Minors:

Ryan Howse

Maxim Mayorov

Matthew Corrente

Charles-Olivier Roussell

Sebastien Erixon

Mark Visentin

Yeah, at least you and I have relatively young and good goalies to squabble about...

What league is it that Winnipeg thinks its playing in? the old timers hockey league? A Cheetah Power surge commercial? Marty Bro is older than dirt itself, what is he 6-8-0 so far?

His next time in net will be for his HHOF inductee photo shoot, which is scheduled for two days after tomorrow, or 1 day before the funeral, whichever comes first.

:P :D :emot-parrot:

haha.........take THAT c2x...... :lol:

That's all you got? Cmon now.... at least make an effort. :P Relatively young and good goaltenders? I believe Bryzgalov (31 years old, by the way) was pretty much awful in the first round last season for Phoenix. And Bobrovsky was part of that brutal game of musical goaltenders the Flyers were playing last spring where they couldn't find a guy worthy of finishing a game he started.

I, on the other hand....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGkXvsNO25M

As for Brodeur, an off season so far to be sure. But as your pitiful attempt at mocking pointed out, Marty is destined to be a guaranteed, first ballot Hall of Fame inductee. Oh, what folly by my club, to employ the winningest goaltender in NHL history, who's got the record for most wins by a long shot, and has shattered Terry Sawchuk's old shutout record. What was I thinking when I chose a 3 time Stanley Cup champion with a knack for picking up assists (and even a few goals) to hold the fort while Cory Schneider developed into the starting goaltender he's now showing himself capable of being??

Wait... hang on a sec.... :huh:

b9alx4.jpg

Yeah.... nevermind. I'm good with it. B)

That's all you got? Cmon now.... at least make an effort. :P Relatively young and good goaltenders? I believe Bryzgalov (31 years old, by the way) was pretty much awful in the first round last season for Phoenix. And Bobrovsky was part of that brutal game of musical goaltenders the Flyers were playing last spring where they couldn't find a guy worthy of finishing a game he started.

I, on the other hand....

As for Brodeur, an off season so far to be sure. But as your pitiful attempt at mocking pointed out, Marty is destined to be a guaranteed, first ballot Hall of Fame inductee. Oh, what folly by my club, to employ the winningest goaltender in NHL history, who's got the record for most wins by a long shot, and has shattered Terry Sawchuk's old shutout record. What was I thinking when I chose a 3 time Stanley Cup champion with a knack for picking up assists (and even a few goals) to hold the fort while Cory Schneider developed into the starting goaltender he's now showing himself capable of being??

b9alx4.jpg

I, on the other hand....

b9alx4.jpg

Hey c2x I noticed on my pickuphockey that Matt Martin was put in for a second then removed right away, as a "Dummy Player" has taken his spot, and he has I think 10ish points since i acquired him last week, when you get a sec to fix this would be awesome. :)

Keep an eye on that over the next day or so. It should be fixed and should update soon but I'm not sure how it got screwed up in the first place... :huh:

Archived