The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

This isn't the NBA, but this makes the CP3 to the Lakers trade look unreal. At least New Orleans tried to get assets that would help their club and not their D-League team.

Also, Desjardins may be suspended, and Sutton is out for 8 =( I need bottom-6 depth and D-men, maybe I should trade my best prospects/players for them? emot-parrot.gif

people should calm down...

i made also some "bad" moves and no one called it out..oh well..TM did

first poti for corvo....i checked all about poti but it no source said that he´s done at this time

second....blake kessel and a draft pick for tyutin..well i havent knewn that poti is done at this time and campoli got a contract in montreal..so it seemed i have a strong depth on my defence...campoli played one game...lol

but now he´s back soon and i hope it will be for longer... :D

Blues Roster Move...

Assignment: The St.Louis Blues assign Ben Smith to the Kansas City Patriots. (no waivers)

Recall: The St. Louis Blues recall Drayson Bowman from the Kansas City Patriots.

Blues Roster Update...

Michalek-Weiss-Iginla

Chimera-Legwand-Erat

Morrow-Winchester-Wellman

Bowman-Steckel-Neil

Olesz-Szczechura

Garrison-Karlsson

Campoli-Butler

Klein-Staios

Prosser

Thomas

Scrivens

LITR: Tom Poti , Marcel Goc , Andy Greene

[Press Realease] The Ottawa Senators thoughts go out to a member of our Family. Stuart Percey was taken to hospital last night for precautionary reasons, after he went head first into the board last night. The incident occured in a St. Micheals Major game vs the Kitchner Rangers. A full recovery is expected but you never like seeing a member of your organisation go down with an injury like that.

If we start veto'ing trades because we don't like them you all may have to find a new GM for Nashville.

If there is a pattern of things (because lets face it the only reason a veto really happens is because people think there is some sort of tampering) at that point maybe we do something. As far as pride in this league having the smartest people that may well be but some of the trade proposals I've received from several people here would tell me not to be too worried here.

Why didn't anybody say anything when Aix was killing Columbus? Where was the pride then Cal?

This trade isn't great for Colorado but we also don't know his mindset as to how he wants to run his team and what vision he has for it. People pissed and moaned about my trade with Mong involving Lucic and in the end as far as points go I believe he's winning that deal currently; if not it's not that wide of a margin.

My only problem with this deal is it brings to light that there is a GM here who we never see anything from...to the point where people had to ask who the GM was. Even if not wheeling and dealing I also think that everyone in a league should have some sort of social connection. That's just me though. There's been plenty of head turningly weird trades since I came here (looking back 2 involving me actualy) and this one isn't much worse than my first trade in this league.

IMO...everyone just chill. Don't pull a D.B. here.

I think its time we put this to rest guys.

Really ? complaining and arguing in the Thread ?

A trade was made between two teams. We all have our opinions on the deals we see posted here, no need to get upset about it and further more start bashing each other over it. Does anybody not understand Colorado got the better NHL player as well as a 1st round pick for a depth defenseman and a prospect ?

Some GM's post very little, make few moves, or do not respond to PM's within a day or more. No big deal. I think it is better for the League to have more active members for sure, but we need to back up here if I just read correctly in the above post re: replacing the Colorado GM ? ( a witch's hunt ) ?

Seriously guys.

I think its time we put this to rest guys.

Really ? complaining and arguing in the Thread ?

A trade was made between two teams. We all have our opinions on the deals we see posted here, no need to get upset about it and further more start bashing each other over it. Does anybody not understand Colorado got the better NHL player as well as a 1st round pick for a depth defenseman and a prospect ?

Some GM's post very little, make few moves, or do not respond to PM's within a day or more. No big deal. I think it is better for the League to have more active members for sure, but we need to back up here if I just read correctly in the above post re: replacing the Colorado GM ? ( a witch's hunt ) ?

Seriously guys.

Archived