The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Stoked to see young production, as Urbom got under Downie`s skin last night, and got him to drop the gloves. 7 points that I will surely take, though PIM`s are not our M.O. in Boston.

Days away from the return of Visnovsky and Wolski, Boston continues to amp it up for the month, and we`re hoping for a big night tonight!

Teams looking to get younger and need NHL ready prospects,.. Boston is actively pursuing forwards with playoff potential... Greensman has been said to be shopping his 1st round pick, a future top six forward, and several other prospects with NHL experience.

I don't think anyone should be banned or push to have someone banned, or tempt fate and get banned. That being said: if a supermod threatens to shut down our thread and bans someone...the general hint is that the action leading to that warning and ban ought to cease. In the interest of our thread remaining, lets move on.

[REPORT]

The Minnesota Wild have several good 2nd, 3rd, and 4th line players, veteran Dmen, plus several prospects/minor league depth players that they would be willing to move to teams in need. In return, we are looking for high picks, an upgrade to our prospects, player rights, and/or young NHL roster players that can be expected to step in and contribute significantly next season. We would also like a young top pairing offensive dman to build around going forward.

Minnesota is willing to be very creative in getting other teams what they need while achieving our own objectives at the same time.

Solid offers and discussion through PM or on MSN are welcome. Please note that our objective is to find solutions for both sides that are realistic rather than just make a trade for the sake of it. In other words, if your plan is to lowball us to the point of insult, don't waste your time or mine. If you want a solution and are willing to give to get, let's talk.

There are still a few GM's we have not managed to get communication going with so I invite you guys to drop a line and say hi at the very least. I have found that you never know where a deal can come from... ;) But it would be nice to get to know the other GM's as well trading etc. aside.

Archived