Sharks IceBreakers

Sullivanzip, Spezza10p, Briere5p

Moenzip, Brodziak2p, Kostitsyn3p

Sturm, Regin7p, Morrison2p

Bollzip, Thorntonzip

Salozip, Brodiezip

Tallinder5p, Lundinzip

Reimer10p

With two players left on the ice and one period of play remaining, San Jose is happy to put some points in its pocket and log out. Catch you tomorrow.

Wilson, GWPPG, 6points

Bogosian, G, +2, 15pims, 24points

Voracek, G, +2, 7points

Cleary, 2G, +2, 10points

Martin, 2pims, 2points

Ullstrom, A, +1, 5points

Neal, A, 3points

57 points tonight, good output considering how the night started.

CBJ looking to get younger while still being able to fill out a roster. Please PM for this fantastical opportunity.

Oh and everyone needs to turn that frown upsidedown. Just dont play a game with people you dont want to play with. At the end of the day its still just a game.

We're also looking to give up picks.

I get the feeling i'm talking to tumbleweed in this thread tonight. Such a busy night in the NHL and this place is dead.

And just to let people know because I've had a few offers. Greening just came to us and we're keeping an eye on him before we make any decisions on him. Regehr is also not able to be traded this seaosn. Erickson and Emmerton are also on my will not trade list.

the blues tonight

Michalek 1 G +1 = 5 PTS

Karlsson 1OTA +1 = 9 PTS

Winchester 0

Neil 0

Szczechura 1 G = 3 PTS

Steckel 0

Scrivens did not played

Bowman 0

Morrow 1 A +1 = 5 PTS

Chimera 0

Staios 0

Weiss 1 A +1 2 PIM = 7 PTS

Garrison 0

Lewand 1 PPA = 4 PTS

Klein 0

Erat 0

Iginla 0

Butler 0

Wellman 0

Prosser scratch

Campoli +1 2 PTS

35 points....not really good

its near mid of the month and thomas has just collected 10 points so far

what a difference to his awesome november but the month isn´t over yet.

Blues Roster Moves...

Assignment: The St.Louis Blues assign Nate Prosser to the Kansas City Patriots (via waivers)

Recall: The St.Louis Blues recall Brett Carson from the Kansas City Patriots.

Blues updated Lineup

Michalek-Weiss-Iginla

Morrow-Legwand-Erat

Chimera-Winchester-Wellman

Bowman-Szczechura-Neil

Olesz-Steckel

Garrison-Karlsson

Campoli-Butler

Klein-Staios

Carson

Thomas

Scrivens

Penguins.gif

Minnesota GM wallstreetamigo is pleased to present tonights results for the Pittsburgh Penguins on behalf of Pittsburgh GM Sharpshooter who is at home recovering from a near fatal misunderstanding. We wish him a speedy recovery and a quick return to league business.... :P

Semyon Varlamov - Win = 10pts

Torrey Mitchell - 1A, +1 = 5pts

Benoit Pouliot - 1A, +1 = 5pts

Zenon Konopka - 5PIM = 5pts

Clarke MacArthur - 1A, +1 = 5pts

Matt Niskanen - 2PIM = 2pts

Evgeni Malkin - 1G = 3pts

Sean Couturier - +1, 2PIM = 4pts

Matt Read - +1 = 2pts

Kimmo Timonen - +1 = 2pts

Jaromir Jagr - 1A, +1 = 5pts

Total = 48 points

WSA Note: The plus side is that it is rare that Minnesota gets to post a 48 point effort....that's what I call win/win.... :lol:

Last years was really good, watched it again recently, and wow. I had forgotten Crosby got hurt at that outdoor game. Hope they do something about the ice this year too.

Rr11...sounds like you had an excellent trip, welcome home.

Edit: also a better night than I thought, tied for 24th and within 8 points of Dallas! wooohooo :towel:

For those that missed it:

This was like catnip to publications like the Vancouver Sun, which wrote about his comments such as:

Co-host Andrea Darlas asked: "If the Sedins become Hawks, will they still be sisters?"

"Well, they'll never become Hawks," said Bolland of the Sedins. "I don't think we'd let them on our team. That'd probably be one thing. We'd be sure not to let them on our team. And, yeah, they probably still would be sisters. I think they might sleep in, like, bunk beds. The older one has the bottom one, the younger one's got the top."

We'll just assume that's a great "Step Brothers" reference, because knowing hockey players, it probably is.

Context is everything in comedy. This show as taped before a live audience. "Sedin Sisters" humor played big, both when the hosts said it and when Bolland parroted it. Same thing happened when a child asked him if he hated all the Canucks, and Bolland replied "all of them."

"Sedin Sisters" is just titillation, red meat for the critics -- even when the critics are fellow Canucks fans. Much like it was red meat for the Boston Bruins fans when Mike Milbury called them "Thelma and Louise" in the playoffs, in an utterly misguided analogy.

And that's the only point we'll make about these otherwise harmless comments by Bolland about the Sedins: They're lazy.

"Cindy Crosby" is lazy. "Lauren Pronger" is lazy. "Danielle Briere" is lazy. These are chrips you'd hear at open mic night at Milbury's; that alone should tell you they've passed their expiration date.

Personally, the bigger news here is that a member of the Chicago Blackhawks would "be sure not to let" two of the NHL's leading scorers on their team. Now why is that?

Archived