Sanford did not played

Bogosian scratch

Iginla 1 PPG = 4 PTS

Butler 0

Prosser non roster

Neil 2 Pim = 2 PTS

Michalek 0

47 Points...solid

If you open the team sheet in Google Docs and hover the cursor over the player's "Expires" column entry (you will see an orange triangle in the top right corner of the box - hover over this), it will show conditions of the contract.

Hope that helps.....and that I explained it in a way you can understand.... :)

Edit: DAMN YOU TGC......BEAT ME AGAIN!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I have to admit, I'm getting pretty annoyed at GMs arguing in the thread. Take it outside, boys.

My biggest pet peeve though is one GM criticizing another GM's moves. If I read someone slagging my organizational strategy I would cross them off of my 'happy to deal with list.' That's bad GMing to give yourself that reputation, IMHO.

I've refrained from saying anything till this point because I had hoped that it would sort itself out but it's too often I need to read discussions that have no content other than a he said, she said.

We don't need to read your every opinion. Save it for the offseason, please.

/ End Rant.

Waivers: The Montreal Canadiens have placed F Kevin Westgarth on waivers, with the intention of sending him down to the North Dakota Fighting Sioux.

LTIR Activation: Once the roster spot has been opened from the Westgarth waiver placement, the Montreal Canadiens would like to activate F Alex Tanguay from the injured reserve.

I have to admit, I'm getting pretty annoyed at GMs arguing in the thread. Take it outside, boys.

My biggest pet peeve though is one GM criticizing another GM's moves. If I read someone slagging my organizational strategy I would cross them off of my 'happy to deal with list.' That's bad GMing to give yourself that reputation, IMHO.

I've refrained from saying anything till this point because I had hoped that it would sort itself out but it's too often I need to read discussions that have no content other than a he said, she said.

We don't need to read your every opinion. Save it for the offseason, please.

/ End Rant.

Archived