The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

save your breath: I resign my team.

This game is really fun at its core, the idea is fantastic. In reality however, there are a few flaws, and I think they can be overcome in time, so keep up the good work the majority of you.

I am not interested however in the minority of guys here who want to fight a proxy war for Sharpie, who got himself banned through his own actions on several occasions over the years.

I really don't need to hear from a banned account's owner through other members of the thread every time i post something other than a roster change.

Fun game, but not a fun experience day to day, so San Jose is open for a new Gm. take care.

I have three trades waiting to happen that were made in good faith, before I decided to bow out. I would like those trades to continue, as the other GM's were just as hard working as I was to make them, and they should not be punished by my leaving. None of the trades gut San Jose, and they all improve the team in one way or another.

When someone take as many shots as he can at other GM's .....you've got to expect some backlash, either stop and think for a few seconds about what you're going to say or take the criticism, as in most cases, it's called for by his comments.

save your breath: I resign my team.

This game is really fun at its core, the idea is fantastic. In reality however, there are a few flaws, and I think they can be overcome in time, so keep up the good work the majority of you.

I am not interested however in the minority of guys here who want to fight a proxy war for Sharpie, who got himself banned through his own actions on several occasions over the years.

I really don't need to hear from a banned account's owner through other members of the thread every time i post something other than a roster change.

Fun game, but not a fun experience day to day, so San Jose is open for a new Gm. take care.

love is in the air.....

i have no problem with PO in general but calling out a GM´s who cant speak for his self is not fine...i guess we have cleared that SS can manage his Team from outside of CDC when he was banned the first time.

and i agree with squeak and also with the minister...stop it.

we want to have fun here...well a little bit rivalry is okay...but not this meh stuff

I have three trades waiting to happen that were made in good faith, before I decided to bow out. I would like those trades to continue, as the other GM's were just as hard working as I was to make them, and they should not be punished by my leaving. None of the trades gut San Jose, and they all improve the team in one way or another.

Bon Voyage! emot-parrot.gif

Greensman has decided to go to Hawaii in search of a hot new forward prospect, Paoa Kaahumanu Kahanamoku, apparently tearing it up in the tropical leagues.

In between intensive meetings and scouting reports, there will be pina coladas, surfing and a whole lotta warm sun. No phone, no laptop, no devices at all. Won`t even see a hockey score.

Really, it`s all business, I swear!

See y`all at the end of the month.

Greensie icon_cheesygrin.gif

Bon Voyage! emot-parrot.gif

Greensman has decided to go to Hawaii in search of a hot new forward prospect, Paoa Kaahumanu Kahanamoku, apparently tearing it up in the tropical leagues.

In between intensive meetings and scouting reports, there will be pina coladas, surfing and a whole lotta warm sun. No phone, no laptop, no devices at all. Won`t even see a hockey score.

Really, it`s all business, I swear!

See y`all at the end of the month.

Greensie icon_cheesygrin.gif

Archived