Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canuck2xtreme

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

13,432 posts in this topic

The League regrets to announce that Moonwalker has resigned his position as General Manager of the Philadelphia Flyers due to personal commitments. We wish him well and hope to see him as part of the game again in the future should circumstances change.

Keep hating boys, I turned a team that finished 3rd last into one in 8th place overall and moving up. :emot-parrot:

Not hating at all. Just poking fun.

What I am hating on, is my teams precipitous drop in the standings.... good grief... :blink:

Contract Extension: The Pittsburgh Penguins have re-signed F David Perron to a 5-year deal.

David Perron - 5 years, $ 19.5 million dollar contract. ($ 3,900,000 per season).

IR ACTIVATION: The Winnipeg Jets have activated Christian Ehrhoff from injured reserve.

WAIVERS: The Minnesota Wild have received Andrew MacDonald from St. Louis via waivers.

WAIVERS: The Minnesota Wild have received Andrew MacDonald from St. Louis via waivers.

Could turn out to be a significant addition to Minnesota down the road.

Had I checked my PM a few minutes earlier, I likely would have gotten him via trade... :P

Definitely a good addition.

[ROSTER MOVES]

ASSIGNMENT - The Minnesota Wild assign F Paul Byron to the Kootenay Ice (no waivers).

ASSIGNMENT - The Minnesota Wild assign D Steven Kampfer to the Kootenay Ice (no waivers).

RECALL - The Minnesota Wild recall F Matt Fraser from the Kootenay Ice.

RECALL - The Minnesota Wild recall D Andrew MacDonald from the Kootenay Ice.

Frustrated with the teams downward spiral, could the Jets GM be considering doing something ridiculously stupid, like moving a franchise level player, in an attempt to shake things up? :unsure:

Kesler on the block. you heard it here first folks ;)

Kesler on the block. you heard it here first folks ;)

Hell_no.gif

Wow.

A Glee reference.

:lol:

Is that what that is? Just searched no gif and landed on that one. A few better ones, but not appropriate. :P

:lol:

Is that what that is? Just searched no gif and landed on that one. A few better ones, but not appropriate. :P