Jamie Benn - Tyler Seguin - Daniel Alfredsson

Milan Michalek - Jason Spezza - Scott Hartnell

Erik Karlsson - Kris Letang

Keith Yandle - Alex Edler

Ryan Suter - Dan Girardi

Jonathan Quick

Tim Thomas

Brian Elliot

Went for as much pure speed and skill as I could. Guys like Gaborik, Hossa, Malkin, Spezza, Karlsson, Letang, Yandle are made for an All-Star Game. Speed, skill and creativity with nothing but half-hearted defence in their way should result in MANY beautiful goals.

Interested in draft picks? My 3rd is available, possibly my 2nd as well. Looking for 1st round picks, so a package of these, along with some playoff-bound players and prospects, may be included to move up in the draft

Team c2x

Daniel Sedin - Pavel Datsyuk - Claude Giroux

Jarome Iginla - John Tavares - Patrick Kane

James Neal - Logan Couture - Jordan Eberle

Jason Pominville - Phil Kessel - Joffrey Lupul

Shea Weber - Brian Campbell

Dion Phaneuf - Zdeno Chara

Kimmo Timonen - Dennis Wideman

Henrik Lundqvist

Carey Price

Jimmy Howard

Hope you're not calling my defence half hearted. If anything I'd say it's closer to the work ethic of those forwards on your team you listed off ;):lol: Was able to get exactly what I was after in goal, and with these guys in net, a few spectacular, All Star game worthy saves should be in the cards. On defence, I have some free wheeling offensive minded defencemen paired with some strong, sturdy defence first guys, and every one of them has a cannon of a shot. Up front, a lot of youth and skill mixed with veteran savvy. The natural chemistry with Kessel and Lupul makes my 4th line very dangerous. Pavel Datsyuk always seems to excel in this environment... or any environment for that matter. Logan Couture with Jordan Eberle should make for some fast breakouts and will make the opponents power play think twice before overcommitting. John Tavares between Iginla and Patrick Kane has the potential to be just ridiculous.

[REPORT]

Minnesota is looking for 1st round picks, good prospects, and young players and is willing to trade or package players to do so.

On a personal note, I am extremely busy with my website and work so if you are interested in making trades please try to present offers instead of just asking me to make offers. I don't have a ton of time to do trading and stuff but would like to get some deals done. Thanks for your understanding.....:)

Team c2x

Daniel Sedin - Pavel Datsyuk - Claude Giroux

Jarome Iginla - John Tavares - Patrick Kane

James Neal - Logan Couture - Jordan Eberle

Jason Pominville - Phil Kessel - Joffrey Lupul

Shea Weber - Brian Campbell

Dion Phaneuf - Zdeno Chara

Kimmo Timonen - Dennis Wideman

Henrik Lundqvist

Carey Price

Jimmy Howard

Hope you're not calling my defence half hearted. If anything I'd say it's closer to the work ethic of those forwards on your team you listed off ;):lol: Was able to get exactly what I was after in goal, and with these guys in net, a few spectacular, All Star game worthy saves should be in the cards. On defence, I have some free wheeling offensive minded defencemen paired with some strong, sturdy defence first guys, and every one of them has a cannon of a shot. Up front, a lot of youth and skill mixed with veteran savvy. The natural chemistry with Kessel and Lupul makes my 4th line very dangerous. Pavel Datsyuk always seems to excel in this environment... or any environment for that matter. Logan Couture with Jordan Eberle should make for some fast breakouts and will make the opponents power play think twice before overcommitting. John Tavares between Iginla and Patrick Kane has the potential to be just ridiculous.

Archived