The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

It's okay.

I have decided that I will allow 5 games of Gragnani, Kassian, and Pahlsson to make my decision.

If all else fails - I will be getting a Hodgson Sabres jersey and rock that during all my rented ice scrimmages... Which should go well.

I'm fine with Kassian and Gragnani, I think they'll be solid, though it really sucks to lose Hodgson.

But Pahlsson.... what the... that guy hasn't done anything since that 2007 run.

REPORT:

Reports are suggesting that te Carolina hurricanes have moved on and started A drastic rebuild by trading most of their top 6 for draft picks.

Apparently they had a blockbuster deal at the last minute involving Ilya kovchuk fell through at the last second because of problams with the no trade clause.

But they have made over 4 deals involving 1st round picks.

After hearing from the Commissioner, it looks like SJS may need that extension after all...

The GM was quoted as saying...

"I don't actually talk to my players about clauses in their contracts, I like to assume, and then make actions on my assumptions... that's good GM-ing... right??"

Hasn't Pahlson played in colombus since then?

You can't do anything in colombus

He also played on Anaheim, you know, when they were good. And Chicago when they were just getting good. But I forgive you for not noticing, because he was invisible.

I really hope he proves me wrong, because that move just feels like it's going to be a bust. Martin Rucinsky 2.0?

After hearing from the Commissioner, it looks like SJS may need that extension after all...

The GM was quoted as saying...

"I don't actually talk to my players about clauses in their contracts, I like to assume, and then make actions on my assumptions... that's good GM-ing... right??"

I'll say one thing about the Cody trade....

I can count on one hand the amount of legit PWFs this team has ever had....and I fully believe that Kassian can be that guy. This year? Your guess is as good as mine.

If Gragnani can save Hammer minutes on the PP, and produce, then I can see this team being strong enough to win it all.

There is a 3rd option, we could do as we did last season.

I can post the trades now, and finish putting them through tomorrow.

The risk here is cap space, and if someone is over at the end of all the dealing, it's trouble. If everyone thinks they can handle that, I'll post away

Archived