The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

The Montreal Canadiens have had 3 of their deals announced, and are currently awaiting the announcement of the 4th. A full statement will follow later this evening in regards to these moves, but in the meantime the Habs have some house-cleaning to take care of.

With Al Montoya being claimed on waivers, the Habs would like to recall newly acquired Anders Lindback to act as backup to Niklas Backstrom. Also, with a forward roster spot waiting to be opened up following the aforementioned 4th trade above, the Habs will be recalling Keith Aucoin from North Dakota as well when that trade is finalized.

So I guess this is it all. We're officially in the official road to the playoffs. I mean sure the whole season is the road to the playoffs but c'mon lets be real here folks this is the road now. I mean prior to the deadline it's more of a walkway leading up to the road that leads up to the playoffs which of course leads to the cup.

So we're officially over the last hurdle and we're on the road to the playoffs. Good luck to everyone who's already a lock for the playoffs, good luck for those making a push for the playoffs (more so to the eastern teams ;) ) and good luck to those who are looking forward to a prosperous off season.

G'luck y'all...cept you St. Louis....I'm comin for you.

So I guess this is it all. We're officially in the official road to the playoffs. I mean sure the whole season is the road to the playoffs but c'mon lets be real here folks this is the road now. I mean prior to the deadline it's more of a walkway leading up to the road that leads up to the playoffs which of course leads to the cup.

So we're officially over the last hurdle and we're on the road to the playoffs. Good luck to everyone who's already a lock for the playoffs, good luck for those making a push for the playoffs (more so to the eastern teams ;) ) and good luck to those who are looking forward to a prosperous off season.

G'luck y'all...cept you St. Louis....I'm comin for you.

Oh there's more. Lots more. 5 pages worth of more....

Robin Lehner SHUTS OUT the Bruins!

Something tells me I should be figuring out a way to get this kid outta the minors, and soon...

Mike Mottau returns from injury, suited up as a Bruin IRL.

Wojtek Wolski gets an assist to continue the hot streak.

Dwight King adds another goal to his streak.

Troy Brouwer gets 2 goals in the dying minutes to force overtime (Perrreault with an assist)

Cam Ward back between the pipes, with a win.

No major moves, but we think we`ll do just fine ;)

Archived