The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

We would like to formally welcome Kyle Cumiskey to our organization and wish Jason LaBarbera and Davis Drewiske nothing but the best on their new teams.

Also, Jack Campbell's salary is in my minor league roster still.

I actually didn't read yoshi's post as being hostile.

I think he was legitimately asking why, after PO resigned as GM, that he still has interest in the league and follows closely enough to comment in the thread. It's a fair question IMHO.

PO is welcome to post in my opinion but, as a non-member, he may be asked to explain his continued presence.

There was no need to take umbrage they way I read it.

I actually didn't read yoshi's post as being hostile.

I think he was legitimately asking why, after PO resigned as GM, that he still has interest in the league and follows closely enough to comment in the thread. It's a fair question IMHO.

PO is welcome to post in my opinion but, as a non-member, he may be asked to explain his continued presence.

There was no need to take umbrage they way I read it.

I was merely inquiring that since he had such a serious emphasis on following the rules of the board, that I needed a clarification on the "Trolling other fantasy leagues are not permitted. If you are not part of the league do not post in the thread." rule in the fantasy board, that is all.

Archived