The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

I'm currently working on making sure the rules post for next season covers everything so we don't have so many grey areas to be addressed mid-season. If anyone has any clarifications they'd like, or anything they feel should be included in the rules post for next season that isn't already, or that isn't phrased well, please PM me and let me know.

Also, if there is anyone who doesn't plan on continuing with the game in the summer and/or next season, please let me know so we can be pro-active in finding new GMs if we need them. Thanks guys!

Is anyone interested in hiring me as an AGM? I have previous experience in the NHL 12 CDC Sim League, and I am very active. Also in response to the above post, I am able to become GM if someone drops out

I'm currently working on making sure the rules post for next season covers everything so we don't have so many grey areas to be addressed mid-season. If anyone has any clarifications they'd like, or anything they feel should be included in the rules post for next season that isn't already, or that isn't phrased well, please PM me and let me know.

Also, if there is anyone who doesn't plan on continuing with the game in the summer and/or next season, please let me know so we can be pro-active in finding new GMs if we need them. Thanks guys!

Is anyone interested in hiring me as an AGM? I have previous experience in the NHL 12 CDC Sim League, and I am very active. Also in response to the above post, I am able to become GM if someone drops out

You guys are stuck with me; stuck with my bad jokes, short temper and boyish good looks.

I will be sticking around --- mostly because I have put in WAY too much time to not to see this team make the playoffs next season.

Plus this thread always needs more surprised kitty and Kristen Bell.

da.moose: Klinkhammer would have to clear waivers to be sent to minors, so I placed him in minors system. If he's to be on the active roster, please post that in the thread so I can adjust. Thanks :)

^^^ posting that in the thread for everyone's benefit, for future reference.

Quick question.

For the draft,will ours be after the real NHL draft,before or during?

And for free agency,looking back at last years thread there was a lot of fighting about people not being home on July 1st or not. I say we get that all cleared up now.

Archived