The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Spring Break!

I'm on my way to Hawaii first thing tomorrow morning, and will be there for the week. I'll hopefully be checking in throughout, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have to check PM's and keep the multiple discussions I have going in regards to UFA contract discussions. I just wanted to post this in the thread so that everyone knows that I'm away and may not be replying to PM's for the next 7 days.

Spring Break!

I'm on my way to Hawaii first thing tomorrow morning, and will be there for the week. I'll hopefully be checking in throughout, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have to check PIM's and keep the multiple discussions I have going in regards to UFA contract discussions. I just wanted to post this in the thread so that everyone knows that I'm away and may not be replying to PM's for the next 7 days.

You're gonna miss the playoff push! Still holding out hope they'll squeak in.

Spring Break!

I'm on my way to Hawaii first thing tomorrow morning, and will be there for the week. I'll hopefully be checking in throughout, but I'm not sure how much time I'll have to check PM's and keep the multiple discussions I have going in regards to UFA contract discussions. I just wanted to post this in the thread so that everyone knows that I'm away and may not be replying to PM's for the next 7 days.

LA KINGS AWARDS NOMINATIONS

Hart Trophy - Ryan Suter

Ted Lindsay Trophy - Ryan Suter

Lady Byng Trophy - Martin St. Louis

Vezina Trophy - Ryan Miller

Calder Trophy - Alexei Emelin

Norris Trophy - Ryan Suter

Bill Masterton Trophy - Ryan White

Selke Trophy - Mike Richards

King Clancy Trophy - Martin St. Louis

WAIVERS:

CBJ places Jeff Woywitka on waivers with the intention of sneding him to the Cougars.

CBJ takes Steve Eminger off of LTIR and puts him through waivers to go to the Cougars.

CBJ takes Jani Pitkanen off LTIR and puts him on our active roster.

another 60 points night ...another 250+ points week

we are on the pace for 1000+ points month

the entire team is hot ATM

and now the 9th and may the 8th spot are in sight

we are ready for the playoffs even it looks like that some important players wont make the post season

but its not over yet

great job blues :)

The Jets reclaim the Northwest Division lead with last night's solid effort from everyone, led by Chris Higgins. Also coming on strong as of late is speedster Mason Raymond, who has been playing very well lately and picked up another goal last night to go with another great game from #21.

With only 6 guys on the ice tonight, hoping to hold onto a slim 15 point lead over the Oilers, who have been excellent as of late in their own regard.

Also, despite the strong performance, some fallout from last night at Jets practice this morning as the coaches didn't like some of the action that went on last night between teammates Tyson Barrie, Chuck Kobasew and Aaron Rome that left Rome with a lower body injury. Word has it Barrie was spoken to briefly at the beginning of practice, while Kobasew was pulled off the ice 30 minutes into practice by the coaching staff and did not return. Rome was not on the ice for practice this morning.

Archived