The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Ugh... within a 20 minute time frame:

- The Sabres come up short against the Leafs, losing in regulation.

- Washington wins in a shootout, putting them 2 points up on the Sabres and holding the tiebreaker.

- Winnipeg loses in overtime and is officially eliminated from the playoff race.

:(

waiver claim

CBJ places a claim on Yanik Weber.

Also are we allowed to talk trades now or do we have to wait for the season to be over? I understand we can't make trades. I just don't want to be acused of tampering or something like that.

Thank you in advance.

waiver claim

CBJ places a claim on Yanik Weber.

Also are we allowed to talk trades now or do we have to wait for the season to be over? I understand we can't make trades. I just don't want to be acused of tampering or something like that.

Thank you in advance.

You can talk trades all you like. But just can't put through any trades until the season is over.

Detroit rises out of the fight with a little room to breath on the strength of Scott Nichol's 21 point night and some chicago bhawks players, past and present.

Calgary and Anaheim in a nail biter finish!!! (*now that The Peg and Calgary are out of the real race this is pretty exciting stuff here!)

Detroit rises out of the fight with a little room to breath on the strength of Scott Nichol's 21 point night and some chicago bhawks players, past and present.

Calgary and Anaheim in a nail biter finish!!! (*now that The Peg and Calgary are out of the real race this is pretty exciting stuff here!)

So disappointed that the Jets, and to a lesser extent the Flames, are out of the race. Now lets see if our version of the Flames has any more luck than the real version.

Which leads me to my question, as I'd like to increase the activity in here and have some fun.

The Calgary Flames are a mess. Jarome Iginla is being wasted, Miikka Kiprusoff must be exhausted by now, again, and there seems to be little to be excited about for the future as it currently stands. Baertschi (sp?) showed promise while he was up, but that's about it. The guys running the show in Calgary seem either unwilling or unable to make the changes necessary to turn the Calgary Flames back into a respectable team.

If you could run the real life Calgary Flames, how would you fix them?

Archived