Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canuck2xtreme

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

Bah! Stupid suspension. Could have at least given Giroux a misconduct last night then...

1-0 Win for the Rangers (no points for Kreider)

1-0 Win for the Coyotes (Korpikoski gets the SH Goal)

Please oh please oh please..

I would like to know what in the hell is going on with Jeff Halpern ?

I thought he'd be playing but has been scratched since the latter part of the season !

He is my make it or break it guy !

I would like to know what in the hell is going on with Jeff Halpern ?

I thought he'd be playing but has been scratched since the latter part of the season !

He is my make it or break it guy !

The Sens are open for business!

As the Ottawa Senators season comes to a close, we look back at some of the positives of the playoffs. The future looks bright for the sens as they were led by a young rookie named Brayden Schenn. Schenn thrived in the highly competitive series against Pittsburgh. In the end the team did not have enough depth to compete against the Penguins. Winterhawks stated he did not want to effect long term success for a short term gain. so now he looks to the offseason to fill some holes. With a few UFA's, a top 5 pick and 5 rookies to sign Winterhawks has his work cut out for him. They are willing to consider all options and are looking forward to talking to each GM.

The League regrets to announce that Venom52 has stepped down from his position as a league executive, citing personal commitments. We thank him for his service and contributions to the game and wish him well in the future.

In the interim, I will fill in as the Northeast Division liaison.

The League regrets to announce that Venom52 has stepped down from his position as a league executive, citing personal commitments. We thank him for his service and contributions to the game and wish him well in the future.

In the interim, I will fill in as the Northeast Division liaison.

Best of luck in the future venom!!

Also, we had agreed to a contract for one of our RFA's for a while but he hadn't got to posting, will i have to re-negotiate with another agent?

Add me to the conversation and I'll take care of it.

i had a dummy MSN with the sharks, but will make one for the rangers and post it, thanks for the reminder.

also: fun to see a one point game between St. Louis and Winnipeg..intense!

No worries, just was wondering. When you do that, add me to msn and pop online if you have time. Thanks :)

Thanks Venom for all your hard work!

Also, Curt, I had a couple contract offers to him for free agents before I realized that we couldn't sign UFAs until July 1st. Should I send them to you now?

Thanks Venom for all your hard work!

Also, Curt, I had a couple contract offers to him for free agents before I realized that we couldn't sign UFAs until July 1st. Should I send them to you now?

Add me to the convo.. not sure exactly what you mean... :huh:

WAIVERS: As per an email from the Pittsburgh Penguins GM, the Penguins place the following players on waivers.

Darcy Hordichuk

Mike Testwuide

Troy Bodie

Can I claim Rob Scuderi right now? haha

Of course. :P

But he can't play for you in the playoffs as he wasn't on your submitted roster at the start of the playoffs.