The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

The New York Rangers welcome Radek Dvorak and Ty Wishart to the team. I am surprised to see both players coming via waivers, and yet, in this cap era, I suspect there will be many more moves like this as teams struggle with the balance of player costs and team composition.

We Project Radek Dvorak will stiffen up our PK, and add a huge defensive edge to our bottom six, his veteran leadership will also be a great benefit to the team.

St Louis has 40 minutes of game left to get 4 or more points, with Stu Bickel logging 2 mins in the first period and Chimera a good 5 minutes. Neither player with a point yet, Chimera had one shot. As we all should know, Winnipeg is just spectating at this one...with a four point lead and no players on the ice, this game 7 is down to the wire.

LA's Del Zotto adds a few points as the Kings look to lock up a Western Final appearance against the winner of that close contest above.

That was a great end to the second round, and wow, photo finish, but it looks like C2X' Winnipeg Jets will advance on the strength of a 60 to 59 victory over TheGermanCanucks St Louis Blues!!!! Grats to both of you on a fantastic series.

On another note, my teams namesake is on its way to a 3rd round rendezvous with arguably their toughest close by rival. I can't wait for that. Cheers everyone.

hahahahahahah 1 point...cant believe it...congrtas curt

finally he will have better chances with a goalie + a forward than me...bickel was off in the playoffs and andrei loktionov was a scratch most of the time

man i wish one of my goalies would have made it to the 2nd round

a great match up though ...

it was a great season for the blues and ill thank all fellow gm´s and wisgh them all the best for the next season.

With the loss at the hands of the La Kings, that ends the Edmonton Oilers season. We would like to congratulate the Kings on their win, and would like to wish them good luck in the rest of their season.

That being said, however, the Edmonton Oilers are open for business. Looking to trade a top-2 dman for a top line winger, as well as the fact we are looking to move up in the draft.

Contact Edmonton GM MO2 to discuss trades, either by PM or MSN.

Archived