The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Welcome aboard!

If I have one suggestion --- be active enough, and you should be able to snag some players off waivers, as you have the first priority until after night 1 of next season.

An excellent point, and while we're on the subject, players currently available to be claimed on waivers....

Waives

The Carolina hurricanes put defensemen mike komisarek on waivers

Waivers: Vancouver sends Andrew Brunette to the minors via waivers.

With all due respect.... being picky is key.

Don't just claim everyone, but there will be good ones there throughout the summer.

Absolutely. Just making sure he saw those two, as having just joined, he might have missed them. Only fair that he's aware they're available at the moment. Whether he feels claiming them is a good idea or not is entirely up to him.

Vancouver Canucks Updated Depth Chart

James Van Riemsdyk - Mikko Koivu - Jeff Skinner

Milan Michalek - Andy McDonald - Kyle Okposo

Gustav Nyquist - Nick Spaling - Alex Steen

Eric Tangradi - Trevor Lewis - Matt Martin

David Ullstrom

Zdeno Chara - Alex Pietrangelo

Brent Seabrook - Slava Voynov

Sami Salo - Justin Schultz

Jonas Hiller

Eddie Lack

Chicago Wolves Updated Depth Chart

Joe Colborne - Peter Holland - Jered Knight

Matthew Calvert - Philip McRae - Austin Watson

Corey Cowick - Oscar Lindberg - Christian Thomas

Brenden Dillon - Colby Robak

Robert Bortuzzo

After taking a look at my roster, I am pretty much putting everyone on the block, except for a few guys listed below. I am looking to move up in the draft, hopefully into the top 5, but at least into the top 10. Also looking to move multiple 2nd rounders to pick up a first in the late 10's or early 20's.

Players that won't be moved: F Colin Greening, D Yannik Weber, F Stanislav Galiev, D Mattias Ekholm, D Roman Josi, F Brandon Pirri.

After taking a look at my roster, I am pretty much putting everyone on the block, except for a few guys listed below. I am looking to move up in the draft, hopefully into the top 5, but at least into the top 10. Also looking to move multiple 2nd rounders to pick up a first in the late 10's or early 20's.

Players that won't be moved: F Colin Greening, D Yannik Weber, F Stanislav Galiev, D Mattias Ekholm, D Roman Josi, F Brandon Pirri.

887382a2-9158-4b86-8dbd-d4b46ce7f77d.jpg

A bittersweet win for Brodeur tonight... advances to the Stanley Cup final with the Devils, but the win along with Berniers assist wasn't enough to close the gap on the Kings.

Congratulations to Ace and the Los Angeles Kings who will advance to the CDCGML Fantasy Cup Finals against da.moose and the Washington Capitals!

Archived