The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

TRADE: The Winnipeg Jets have made a trade with the St. Louis Blues.

To WPG:

Mark Scheifele

Zach Bogosian

Matt Cooke

Nathan Beaulieu

To STL:

Cody Hodgson

Christian Ehrhoff

Kaspars Daugavins

887382a2-9158-4b86-8dbd-d4b46ce7f77d.jpg

A bittersweet win for Brodeur tonight... advances to the Stanley Cup final with the Devils, but the win along with Berniers assist wasn't enough to close the gap on the Kings.

Congratulations to Ace and the Los Angeles Kings who will advance to the CDCGML Fantasy Cup Finals against da.moose and the Washington Capitals!

congrats to washington and los angeles

...but also to the losers of the conference finals.

@ Curt...Endras has signed a contract in Mannheim till 2015..so i guess you can release him after july 1st...or earlier?

Projected 2012/13 St.Louis Blues Roster

Horton - Weiss - Iginla

Hodgson - Legwand - Erat

MacArthur - Goc - Chimera

Vincour - Mayers - Winchester

Daugavins

Bouwmeester - Ehrhoff

Martin - Sekera

Phillips - Sulzer

Prosser - Stoner

Thomas

Scrivens

Kansas City Patriots

Larsson-Loktinov-McMillan

Achibald-Sgarbossa-Bass

Wahl-Timmins-Olesz

Murphy-Borowiecki

Kessel-Laleggia

Poti

Grubauer

Endras*

congrats to washington and los angeles

...but also to the losers of the conference finals.

@ Curt...Endras has signed a contract in Mannheim till 2015..so i guess you can release him after july 1st...or earlier?

I can release him now if you'd like.

NOTICE:

From now on, waiver claims will be made via PM to c2x and not posted in the thread. This is so teams don't feel the need to wait until the last second to claim a player, lest they alert teams below them to their availability.

I will sort through the waiver claims and award the player to the team lowest in the regular season standings.

Rumor: The Habs have reportedly submitted paperwork to the league offices today, which has many around the Bell Centre expecting a trade to be announced. Sources suggest that the move is a fairly minor one that will open up a roster spot or two for the younger players in the organization.

Another big series win for the Washington Capitals! :towel::towel::towel:

To start, the Capitals would like to congragulate Mike Vanderhoek and the New Jersey series on one hell of a battle. The Devils put up a great battle and with a few differenct bounces (especially in the Caps Rangers game seven) could have been the team going to the Stanley Cup Finals right now.

Mike is the one General Manager that seems to have enough confidence in his General Managing ability to trade any player at any time. He often gets criticized but at the end of the day always manages to send a team deep into the playoffs. He has to be considered easily one of the top 5 General Managers in this league and I am sure he will prove that by sending a completely different looking roster deep into the playoffs again next year.

As for the challenge ahead, I am very excited. This team has overcome all sorts of diversity over the past couple of seasons and should continue to only get better. This run actually dates back to about the trade deadline when I was battling Greensman for the 7th seed in the playoffs. I never realized how important winning that battle would turn out to be but I am proud of my boys for contributing as an entire unit. The Capitals have been in playoff mode for quite some time now which we believe has given us the edge against many much more talented opponents.

This is an extremely hard working team and a tight knit group of great people and will do everything in our power to bring the Cup home to the Nation's Capital!

Bring it on Ace. It will be one hell of a finish!

Washington Capitals Stanley Cup Finals Roster:

Patrik Elias

Jacob Josefson

Mattias Tedenby

Cam Janssen

Mark Fayne

NOTICE:

From now on, waiver claims will be made via PM to c2x and not posted in the thread. This is so teams don't feel the need to wait until the last second to claim a player, lest they alert teams below them to their availability.

I will sort through the waiver claims and award the player to the team lowest in the regular season standings.

To clarify, if you're placing a player on waivers, you still post it in the thread. You only need to PM me to place a claim on the player. At the end of the 24 hour window, I will post whether the player has cleared waivers, or if a team has claimed him.

Archived