The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

I didn't think the new waiver rules would be so hard..but being the first guy to waive a player under the new 'pm in your waiver claim' rule made it a very rough 24 hours to wait, not knowing if anyone, or if several people wanted to claim him. I think the 24 hours has expired now, so will probably find out if and when C2X posts his passage or claiming up.

If he made it, Rick DiPietro will be assigned to the starting job on the farm team. Thank you.

HOT RUMOR: Pending league approval, the first trade of what will be many to come has been completed by the Blue Jackets organization. Sources say that the paperwork is on the desk of league officials at this time and should be processed in the coming days.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys!

Dissapointing any time the season ends without the ultimate prize lol. It was an enjoyable Playoff run this year, congratulations to OTTS, Sharpshooter, and a big hats off to da.moose and his Capitals for making this an exciting Playoff run in New Jersey.

Congratulations to Ace and his Kings coming out of the West as well and I look forward to an exciting Finals here in the CDC GML.

Archived