The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Like Squeak, I too am getting married this summer. Actually it's this Saturday, and then off for my honeymoon, so I won't be around for the next 2 weeks (giver take). I will check any and all messages when I get back, so hopefully the few free agents I covet won't slip through my grasp. Good luck in the meantime to all my fellow GMs.:D

Congrats to both you and Squeak!

Geez, maybe I should get married this summer too, we'll get them all out of the way in one year. :P

If you want to be an imatient petulent child then I am happy for you to go. You whine far too much.

Ace has a much bigger beef than you but has maintained his professionalism. I assume it is because he knows that nothing will happen to his players until he gets a chance to address the issue. In fact, every GM could complain that I have been slow to get to all of the replies.... that is because there are so many of them. If you have no patience or faith in the system or the agents then I agree it is best you resign.

What exactly do you think I am doing right now when I need to be awake at 6am?

Have fun in your copycat league. Trust me, it will be many, many steps behind this one. You're going to miss all of the fun.

Archived