The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

People can have whatever reasons they want for leaving this league. In the end what they are doesn't really matter if they'll be leaving.

However I would appreciate if users didn't attack the league that so many people (myself included) have worked to create and maintain over the last few years. To do so is unacceptable and childish to say the least.

Guys, just leave.

There's obviously things that Al took from this game, as from all previous games people learn lessons to better the games.

The Commishes have their problems with eachother, leave it to them.

Just calm down and enjoy the league(s) YOU are still in.

Take it up on PM if you want to whine.

Whatever, at least relatives will make this a more friendly game now. Amirite?

And stop saying what's on other GM's minds? Why? I've had plenty of GM's come to me when I've ranted before saying thank you, and saying good job. No one has the balls to do it though.

And when you do that I've had plenty of people saying that you're acting like an immature little kid and don't sweat people like that. I've long said that if people have a problem, they should come to me and bring it up. Can't bother to do that, then quit whining.

You want to leave, then leave. That goes for anyone in the game. If you don't want to be here, I don't want you here. I'm kind of sick of doing all the work and having people spit on me for it.

And when you do that I've had plenty fo people saying that you're acting like an immature little kid and don't sweat people like that. I've long said that if people have a problem, they should come to me and bring it up. Can't bother to do that, then quit whining.

You want to leave, then leave. That goes for anyone in the game. If you don't want to be here, I don't want you here. I'm kind of sick of doing all the work and having people spit on me for it.

Are you even frickin' kidding me?

I am done explaining that GMs need to have patience.

FYI all, when you move you lose Internet, All of my posting has been done on my iPhone for which I cannot access the FA files. Yes, we use files to organize it all.

I have been needing to go to coffee shops just to log your offers right now. Why can you all not realize that it is the offseason and this doesn't have to happen overnight?

guys relax its the summer, signings will get down and we have no rush. Of course rgmg seems so active right now, u are going threw the draft and you have a whole bunch of new gms who are so excited to build there franchises. Next year the offseason will be the same, and who knows maybe it will go for its 3rd restart.

Show some respect for the guys who have put there time into making and maintaning this game . It is still the best game on CDC.

I'm not even a GM but I will say this. The GM Game has evolved tremendously from the time OTTS started one. Al improved it with his game, and then it inspired Curt to improve it and make his own game. Al made another game (2k12) and he obviously took what works, but it's a formula that's been improved on, not one that was made up completely by one person.

guys relax its the summer, signings will get down and we have no rush. Of course rgmg seems so active right now, u are going threw the draft and you have a whole bunch of new gms who are so excited to build there franchises. Next year the offseason will be the same, and who knows maybe it will go for its 3rd restart.

Show some respect for the guys who have put there time into making and maintaning this game . It is still the best game on CDC.

I'm not even a GM but I will say this. The GM Game has evolved tremendously from the time OTTS started one. Al improved it with his game, and then it inspired Curt to improve it and make his own game. Al made another game (2k12) and he obviously took what works, but it's a formula that's been improved on, not one that was made up completely by one person.

Let's just call it a night.

theminister, canuck2xtreme, lethunder. Thankyou. The Devils appreciate your hard work and endless hours of your personal time. theminister being active while completely in transition, thanks for the extra efforts.

CDC CM League is without a doubt the best League you will find out there. The quality of Genereal Managers speaks for itself, and I am sorry some GM's feel the need to quit in haste or be involved in what I can only decribe as highschool banter. But this League remains and moves forward as the best League around due to the GM's who are in it. The ones leaving in haste or poking and acting immature do not have the character, patience and quite frankly respect to continue longterm as GM's in this League.

So as it is too bad, a real shame when people leave this League, I would suggest by the words ive heard tonight that this league will be just fine and " weeded out " the lesser GM's if you will.

In the end this is fantasy hockey, a place to enjoy our time, to have fun. To manage a hockey team, and so on.

Good night guys!

Archived