The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

My first active league night in the league and I am hooked. 24 points from my boys! I know every night will not be anywhere near as nice as this one, but its great as a rookie to come out on day one with a decisive performance. Well Done CDCGML SJS!

Ah, well....we lost but at least the extra point went to the East for a team which is guaranteed to make the playoffs. Damn did we have a lot of hardware on the ice before the game. I practically saw every trophy........practically. :picard:

Jokes and rivalry aside, it was great to meet lethunder tonight albeit briefly. I could tell though why I have liked the virtual him. So far I've meet lethunder, da.moose and greensman and they are all good $^#&!!! Further evidence to me that we have a solid group of hockey crazy dudes here.

/I've noticed that pickup hockey tends to start the season updating around midnight and gets progressively slower as the season goes on ending up at near 5 am last year, probably because of increased traffic and computations. Anyone else notice this?

//BTW, lethunder did say his reaction to the Vokoun trade was something to the effect of, "Well, he doesn't have a goalie...scroll, scroll, scroll.....*&**!" I am tickled by that. ::D

Quick question for those in the know.....if I recall a player older than 24 and who has played more than 100 games back onto my roster because of an injury to another roster spot....is that player in danger of being picked off by someone else?

Quick question for those in the know.....if I recall a player older than 24 and who has played more than 100 games back onto my roster because of an injury to another roster spot....is that player in danger of being picked off by someone else?

Ah, well....we lost but at least the extra point went to the East for a team which is guaranteed to make the playoffs. Damn did we have a lot of hardware on the ice before the game. I practically saw every trophy........practically. :picard:

Jokes and rivalry aside, it was great to meet lethunder tonight albeit briefly. I could tell though why I have liked the virtual him. So far I've meet lethunder, da.moose and greensman and they are all good $^#&!!! Further evidence to me that we have a solid group of hockey crazy dudes here.

/I've noticed that pickup hockey tends to start the season updating around midnight and gets progressively slower as the season goes on ending up at near 5 am last year, probably because of increased traffic and computations. Anyone else notice this?

//BTW, lethunder did say his reaction to the Vokoun trade was something to the effect of, "Well, he doesn't have a goalie...scroll, scroll, scroll.....*&**!" I am tickled by that. ::D

Archived