Karlsson 0

Szczechura +1 = 2 PTS

Thomas 0

Staois +1 = 2 PTS

Erat 1 PPA = 4 PTS

Klein 1 A +1 = 7 PTS

Legwand 0

Wellman 0

Iginla 2 G 2 PIM +2 = 12 PTS (he´ll get the player of the week award)

Butler +2 = 4 PTS

Morrow 0

Prosser scratch

33 Points ...not really good

Greene injured

I think you are putting the cart before the horse saying that Bobrovsky has taken the number one job from Bryzgalov. They trusted Bobrovsky enough after last season that they changed their entire team to bring in Bryzgalov. I think it is safe to say that come crunch time, Bryzgalov will be the go to guy. Or, at the very least, a 3rd of the season would not be soon enough to give up on him as their starter.

A bit of wishful thinking in San Jose there partner.

And leaving a game with an injury is not even remotely close to the same thing as being pulled because the other guy is better or because you suck......just saying. So your potato comment just comes across as ill informed.

It came across that way because I wasn't talking about nor did i have any awareness of last nights situation. I was talking Macro, not Micro...I never said Bob has taken his job, I am saying the job is Bryzgalov's to lose, and so far this year, other than being the higher paid guy, there is nothing else in Bryz's favor as to why he is the starter. Bobrovsky is making a huge case for himself to be the starter, so therefore it really is up to Bryz to fight for his role, isn't it?

I guess i used the wrong language, since he was injured...but in a macro sense, it really adds into the equation...twice injured in 20ish ish games..'fragile' tag is not far off. The trick is to think broad general strokes...not spur of the moment real time reactionary ones. I think then, my comments make sense. Or maybe not...i was drinking wine. :P

I read this and thought Starcraft :P

It came across that way because I wasn't talking about nor did i have any awareness of last nights situation. I was talking Macro, not Micro...I never said Bob has taken his job, I am saying the job is Bryzgalov's to lose, and so far this year, other than being the higher paid guy, there is nothing else in Bryz's favor as to why he is the starter. Bobrovsky is making a huge case for himself to be the starter, so therefore it really is up to Bryz to fight for his role, isn't it?

I guess i used the wrong language, since he was injured...but in a macro sense, it really adds into the equation...twice injured in 20ish ish games..'fragile' tag is not far off. The trick is to think broad general strokes...not spur of the moment real time reactionary ones. I think then, my comments make sense. Or maybe not...i was drinking wine. :P

Wallstreetamigo, I am not really looking for a fight here. Your probably right, I just don't know why the antagonistic approach. lol. Its all good..your taking too much from a post I made on a saturday night after a bottle of wine.

And again, i didn't say he was fragile, just like i didn't say he lost his starter job. I said he has been injured twice in 20 games...if that is a trend, an injury every ten starts..he will start to get a fragile tag...big difference between what i wrote and what you thought you read. Chill man, peace. :D

Wallstreetamigo, I am not really looking for a fight here. Your probably right, I just don't know why the antagonistic approach. lol. Its all good..your taking too much from a post I made on a saturday night after a bottle of wine.

And again, i didn't say he was fragile, just like i didn't say he lost his starter job. I said he has been injured twice in 20 games...if that is a trend, an injury every ten starts..he will start to get a fragile tag...big difference between what i wrote and what you thought you read. Chill man, peace. :D

Nah bro, you just did the same thing twice: you took something i said, "This could happen" and made it out as though I said "This Happened", and then went on to discredit why I was wrong. That is what made it antagonistic. My theory of what could happen may well be wrong, but making it out that i think it already has is not correct either.

Anywho...no worries here. Its gonna be a slow couple days though, lol only a few games tonight and just one tomorrow.

Semantics. The way you word things is that your opinion is right and a foregone conclusion. THAT is antagonistic when you are talking about another team's goalie and the actual facts and stats don't support that opinion.

People disagreeing with you is not a personal antagonistic attack on you, you know. I do apologize if you took it that way.

Archived