The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

[Report] The Ottawa Senators have completed a deal to free up some cap space and a roster spot. Rumor has it that they know who they want to fill that role and will be going hard to sign him. Look to see more similar deals in the next couple of weeks as the Sens try to move some contracts.

[Rumor] Montreal GM _arby_18 has offered contracts to 3 of his free agents, while allowing 3 others to head towards Free Agency. The Habs GM is hopeful that all 3 players choose to remain with the Canadiens, and it is believed that one of the players is on the verge of re-signing.

As for the search for a top-6 forward, it appears that _arby_18 has found the trade market a little steep at the moment, and has instead turned his attention to the Free Agent market. Rumor has it that a major offer has been presented to a veteran winger in the hopes of having him play on the top-line alongside Datsyuk and Horton, but if that doesn't work the Montreal GM has a few alternate plans to fill that need.

A note to all GM's and agents.

As most of you are aware, I am getting married this summer and as you can imagine I am super busy.

So please allow me time and give me patience - as I will respond to everything but it may be a bit delayed.

A note to all GM's and agents.

As most of you are aware, I am getting married this summer and as you can imagine I am super busy.

So please allow me time and give me patience - as I will respond to everything but it may be a bit delayed.

Archived