The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

The St.Louis Blues want welcome Defender Yannick Weber and Goalie Dennis Endras to our Organisation and wishe the Players Lindback and Sobotka all the best with their new Team.

"We are glad that we got a young Defender like Yannick for our Team, he will be a Guy for the Future for sure. With the German Goalie Endras and TGC´s Countrymen we got a Player who has to prove his NHL ability but we are looking forward. He has played great during the Worldchamionchips 2010 and 2011, so we are hopefully about him. Losing Linback might be a mistake but with Bobrovsy we have another high talented Goaltender"

Well, the way I figure it, almost my entire roster has their contracts up in 2 years... and I can hold onto those draft pick rights for 2 years... UGH, seriously, if I could just find someone to be my head scout...

Also, haven't you noticed me pumping up the Miami Rockets? Damn son, they are going to be the best farm team ever.

*fingers crossed* Pull a Sundin and I hit the jack pot. Besides, honestly, who else am I going to ice? LoL

Rockets?

When was that name approved? My minor league team has been the Rockets for years. :P

120px-Pittsburgh_Penguins_logo.svg.pngPenguins.gif?t=1311099060PRESS RELEASE - SIGNING

The Pittsburgh Penguins would like to, with much enthusiam, announce the signing of Andrew Brunette to a 3 year, $7 million contract. Andrew brings a wealth of veteran experience and offencive skill to Pittsburgh's already offencively talented forward group. The 6'1, 210 pound winger will complete the top 6 forward group.

The Penguins are glad to welcome Andrew to the team and the city and are confident that he will be a produtive top 6 player for the team this upcoming season. With his signing, the Penguins have no immediate plans to sign or trade for any other forwards at this time and will bring our current forward group as is into the regular season.

The focus now shifts to the defencive group of the team. Plans to solidify it are currently under way.

End of Release

Archived