The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

125px-Nashville_Predators.gifNashville Predators Press Release

We are very disappointed to hear about the rumors of Zherdev going to the KHL after being traded to our team. As is club policy if Zherdev does not report to training camp we will be forced to suspend him.

Zherdev is a fine young man who with a little effort could be great in this league however I would be remissed in my duties if I let him go and made my owners pay for him. We will be pursuing all options with Zherdev but at the end of the day if he's not going to show up for his duties we're not going to pay him and we will replace him.

My intentions are to fix the mistakes of previous GMs and take this team in a winning direction. My hopes are that players coming here or considering coming here will see this change and want to be a part of this team but I will not play around. There are players who want to play here and for those who don't I will gladly drive them to the bus stop.

PREDS STILL SWIPING AT PLAYERS TO FILL ROSTER

August 6th, 2011, 17:20 EST

Beklund

The anonymous hockey blogger

After several signings this off season it would seem the Predators aren't don't yet. There is word of a few more high profile players they have offers for as well as a few players to fill out the roster while contributing.

My sources have told me that a signing is very close to being announced for a bottom 6 player. The free agent market is slimming down but one can only guess as to who this is but it should be announced very soon.

B5.

REPORT: Surprised at all the free agent offers, Jonathan Blum has been carefully looking over all his options. Sources close to the veteran of 23 NHL games experience claim that the 22 year old wants to avoid the pressure of a big contract so early in his career and is instead looking for the best situation regarding playing time.

REPORT: Surprised at all the free agent offers, Jonathan Blum has been carefully looking over all his options. Sources close to the veteran of 23 NHL games experience claim that the 22 year old wants to avoid the pressure of a big contract so early in his career and is instead looking for the best situation regarding playing time.

Archived