The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Capsheet Correction: C2X

Not my business when it is regarding another team, however Minnesota has Devin Setoguchi whom I had resigned prior to last season as an rfa when New Jersey's property to a two year deal worth 2m per season. He is listed on Minnesota as having a 5m per season caphit.

That has been over a week now since I put in my offer sheet for Biznasty. From what I know the offer has not been matched so i'm taking it that Paul Bissonette is the latest Toronto Maple Leaf?

Ovechkin - Stastny - Kessel

Kulemin - Dubinsky - Callahan

Kadri - Horcoff - Armstrong

Foligno - Shannon - Beleskey

Bisonette

Schenn - Aulie

Barker - Cowen

Fistric - Voinov

Lundqvist

Karlsson

That has been over a week now since I put in my offer sheet for Biznasty. From what I know the offer has not been matched so i'm taking it that Paul Bissonette is the latest Toronto Maple Leaf?

Ovechkin - Stastny - Kessel

Kulemin - Dubinsky - Callahan

Kadri - Horcoff - Armstrong

Foligno - Shannon - Beleskey

Bisonette

Schenn - Aulie

Barker - Cowen

Fistric - Voinov

Lundqvist

Karlsson

:lol: Completely forgot about that. Yes, the 7 days is definitely up, and no match from the Avs. Paul Bissonnette goes to the Leafs.

Alright boys - with my pending nuptials less then two weeks away, and my honeymoon shortly afterward.

I have submitted a request to c2x about possibly buying out player(s), as I will miss out on the buy-out window entirely.

So if you see 'the commish' waiving 1-2 of my players with the intention of buying them out, I have approved this, and given the okay with conditions that are in agreement with c2x.

Alright boys - with my pending nuptials less then two weeks away, and my honeymoon shortly afterwords.

I have submitted a request to c2x about possibly buying out a player(s), as I will miss out on the buy-out window entirely.

So if you see 'the commish' waiving 1-2 of my players with the intention of buying them out, I have approved this, and given the okay with conditions that are in agreement with c2x.

Archived