The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Just like to keep everybody on their toes...

The Blue Jackets are very please to welcome Milan Lucic to Columbus, we fully expect Milan to help lead this team from last place to their first playoffs and further. We expect we have just acquired our first untouchable player and this franchise will be built (drafted) around him.

Pimpnovski would also like me to tell everyone that if anyone tries to pull a doughty and send him a ridiculous offer sheet, approach to sign him, or even look at Milan funny, they will most likely get a visit late at night from Russian goons.

I am back from Minneapolis.

Very excited to have Mike Knuble under contract. He is a very underrated player in my opinion who has scored over 20 goals for 8 consecutive seasons. I think that Semin, Hamrlik, and Knuble will provide a lot of playoff punch for me as far as the Capitals go in these up coming playoffs.

Also, if some of the GM's were to meet up and maybe watch a game or something that would be something I would love to know about enough time in advance to plan a trip out to Vancouver. My brother lives in Victoria and I come out to BC once or twice a year to visit him and would definitely try to schedule a trip during a time when I can meet all you guys.

uhhh and here is Mike Knuble:

Washington-Capitals-give-Mike-Knuble-one-year-extension-with-team-NHL-Update-62319.jpg

I am back from Minneapolis.

Very excited to have Mike Knuble under contract. He is a very underrated player in my opinion who has scored over 20 goals for 8 consecutive seasons. I think that Semin, Hamrlik, and Knuble will provide a lot of playoff punch for me as far as the Capitals go in these up coming playoffs.

Also, if some of the GM's were to meet up and maybe watch a game or something that would be something I would love to know about enough time in advance to plan a trip out to Vancouver. My brother lives in Victoria and I come out to BC once or twice a year to visit him and would definitely try to schedule a trip during a time when I can meet all you guys.

uhhh and here is Mike Knuble:

Washington-Capitals-give-Mike-Knuble-one-year-extension-with-team-NHL-Update-62319.jpg

Rumour:

Having looked over our roster, we are looking to re-tool quite a few things, John Tavares, Sean Couturier, Corey Crawford, Mark Streit, Kyle Quincey and Matt Calvert are rumored to be the teams core looking forward, and are exploring all options on every other player.

Maybe Reading Week? I'll have to see what my exam schdedule will look like but in all honesty I might be willing to take a week off University if the time is right.

also I have a

SUGGESTION: There should always be some kind of poll in the thread. Whether it is about most improved team in CDCGML or who will win a division or which player will score the most fantasy points out of a list of players from different teams. I think that General Managers would find polls about there own teams and players somewhat amusing/interesting.

Archived