The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2011-12 Season

canuck2xtreme

Hey guys, just to warn you that I will be disappearing for two weeks as I'm going on a cruise from tomorrow (saturday) till...the 26/27th I think, I don't quite remember the date, but two weeks basically.

The short of it is you'll have to cope without me for two weeks. I might possibly be able to get on the internet on the boat, but if I can't, don't freak out because you don't hear from me :P

Hey guys, just to warn you that I will be disappearing for two weeks as I'm going on a cruise from tomorrow (saturday) till...the 26/27th I think, I don't quite remember the date, but two weeks basically.

The short of it is you'll have to cope without me for two weeks. I might possibly be able to get on the internet on the boat, but if I can't, don't freak out because you don't hear from me :P

You should put up a sign in your sig that says 'Gone riotin'

haha. I'd be a little late, most of it has stopped now :P

Man, sh!t really hit the fan here this week, it's been absolutely crazy.

You know half the police don't even have the authority to stop the looters, because of health and safety and lack of training and things? They just had to stand by and watch because they legally couldn't stop it.

It was unbelievable AND David Cameron still wants to make cuts to the police force.

Although Englands really come together, there was a massive clean up effort on the streets (like what Vancouver did after their riot) to show that not every one's a dickhead.

:lol: I was watching stuff about the riot, and then thought... you know... Brunners has been quiet the last few days... :unsure:

:P

Archived