The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

#CodyHodgsonControversies

Guest Dasein

Found this to be hilarious. With a new Cody Hodgson controversy emerging after every move by this young lad, it looks like passittobulis had a little fun at its expense.

This caught on quickly, as some creative fans began making their own, such as:

So, CDC. It seems that somebody here makes a Cody Hodgson thread everyday, whether it suggests that Cody needs to play top lines, is a bust, needs to be traded for a top 6 winger, is the next coming of Jesus, etc. I thought, 'Might as well start another one :)'

If you have some good ones, feel free to contribute.

Cody Hodgson told Brad Marchand to punch Daniel Sedin 6 times in the face because he thought that it was funny that he could get away with it.

Cody Hodgson challenged Rypien to a fight... and lost.

Cody Hodgson is currently attending the Henrik and Thornton diving academy.

Cody Hodgson thinks Marco Sturm is underpaid.

last training camp there was actually an article in the province or the sun all about "hodgson finally clearing the air on his name pronunciation". It's definitely Ho-d-son.

I always called him that anyways because that's how pierre had pronounced it at the juniors and you can't always count on Pierre to try to pronounce the names correctly... If you go back like 150 pages in this thread you might even be able to find me talking about it.

http://communities.canada.com/theprovince/blogs/whitetowel/archive/2009/09/15/cody-hodgson-shocker-you-don-t-know-his-name.aspx

Archived