The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

#CodyHodgsonControversies

Guest Dasein

LOL timely bump.

Cody wanted out of Vancouver because he wanted to wear #19 #CodyHodgsonControversies

Cody plans to shoot the puck at AV's head on Saturday night #BarDown #CodyHodgsonControversies

Cody was traded because he had been requesting that his ice time does not go above 10 minutes despite AV begging Cody to take more ice time #CodyHodgsonControversies

When asked why, Cody shrugged & simply replied "I'm not getting paid enough to play over 10 minutes" #CodyHodgsonControversies

Cody was actually the fastest skater on the Canucks - he just didn't try #CodyHodgsonControversies

When asked why, Cody shrugged & simply replied "I'm not getting paid enough to skate that fast" #CodyHodgsonControversies

RNH was ready to come back 2 games after injury, Cody phoned him and that changed. Apparently Adam Henrique is feeling back spasms, heard Cody gave him a call.#CodyHodgsonControversies

Cody Hodgson told Rome to hit Horton #CodyHodgsonControversies

Cody Hodgson told Bolduc to fight Scott #CodyHodgsonControversies

Guest gumballthechewy

I heard the team didn't want to get out shined by a rookie playing 3rd line minutes so they told AV to trade him or they'd break Rome's legs. AV, not wanting to lose his star defenceman, told MG to trade him or he quits. MG not wanting to tear the team apart traded him for Kassian.

Kassian is now a shining rookie playing 3rd line minutes...

Really going to miss Codys clutch goals, yesterday was a great example of how we miss Cody already. Game is tied and looking for that going a head goal which Cody always seemed to score, or if the team was down by a goal Cody would of done something to be involved in the goal. Yesterday I was saying there's about 7 mins left in the 3rd period, this is the time Cody would of been scoring a goal IF HE WAS STILL HERE, instead I get to watch Kassian take a penalty in the 3rd and luckaly Pheonix didn't score.

• 11 months later...

Archived