The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Die Hard Bruins Fan Paints House

It's actually not a bad look. As others have mentioned, the only thing making it seem tacky is the ...painting? sticker? Whatever that is on the garage.

The colors are actually not bad though, it looks good.

the bright yellow and deep black actually look REALLY crappy on a house, no matter what team you cheer for. eventually when the logo gets shredded and tattered and removed, that's gotta be one annoyingly ugly house bringing down the resale value of all the properties around it.

That's a matter of taste. As far as color matching, black and yellow go well together. As for "on a house", who cares? Where is the rule that says every house has to be brown or green or grey or taupe or really moderate, neutral seeming colors? They make other colors of paint for a reason.

I wouldn't want to paint my house those colors, but I still think it looks pretty good, and kudos to him for doing it if he wanted to.

I'm all for having a room painted in your team's colours, with memorabilia on the walls and whatnot (I'd love to have a Canucks room one day) but this just looks terrible.

Probably because it's black and yellow. <_<

Archived