The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Is The Ultimate SuperHero?

Sharpshooter

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's the ''Amazing Friendly Neighbourhood Spiderman'', Sir dry.gif

edit: so the incredible hulk cleary has the strength but he does not have the heart of a superhero and spiderman does. this has to be taken into account? and also, spiderman is indeed smarter?

i hope you take those points into accunt and not judge solely based on brute force. i believe to be crowned the "ultimate superhero" all qualiies must be considered.. this is not the strongest superhero!

You make a couple of good points....the 'smarts' being the best one. I think if Spiderman had all the time to preapre to fight the Hulk...maybe he'd invent something or other that could possibly level the playing field or give Spidey an advantage....

.....but we're talking straight up, toe to toe, go with what you have and what you can do if they had at the most 10 or so minutes or less to prepare to fight, no resting, till one is beaten or killed.

Sorry, your appeal was good, however, not persuasive enough to overturn the decision.

Appeal Denied. Verdict Stands.

spiderman_hulk.jpg

FatboyReaction.gif?t=1282193692

JK! okay, on paper the hulk would win. decision respected. who knows what would happen in real life though eh :P

I think that Spider can fare better against other superheroes though and there is no shame in losing to the hulk as he is one tough customer.

Just a suggestion: I think maybe putting up a poll would be good.

I pick She-Hulk!!

She is a monster, she will just destroy the Hulk and anybody else.

Has Superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina, and durability.

All the same powers as the Hulk and a couple of added factors, plus the Hulk would not hit a female and they are cousins.

Also, as her alter-ego Jennifer Walters gains strength so does the She-Hulk!

Spider-Man. The version I knew anyways.

You're forgetting his spider-sense. Kind of hard for the strongest guy on the planet to hit someone who know's what you're going to do? Combine that with his reflexes, you pretty much can't hit him. And he has webs that even the Hulk finds tough to break.

Then of course there's Phoenix from the X-men.

Yikes.

supernova.jpg

I pick She-Hulk!!

She is a monster, she will just destroy the Hulk and anybody else.

Has Superhuman strength, speed, agility, stamina, and durability.

All the same powers as the Hulk and a couple of added factors, plus the Hulk would not hit a female and they are cousins.

Also, as her alter-ego Jennifer Walters gains strength so does the She-Hulk!

Can I pick Goku? He's humanoid. Sort of like Superman.

180px-GokuSSIEp95.png

Goku is the ultimate super hero. Nobody comes close to his strength and abilities.

Abilities:

Super Saiyan 1, 2, 3, and 4

Instant Transmission (Can teleport to anywhere in the universe)

Can destroy planets with Kamehameha Wave

Can fly

225px-Homerthewhopper.jpg

he has the power of every damn super hero that he can command at will just by touching their comic. Hell, if he wants a new power to counter someone he just needs to draw a comic book that has that character in it. game over, my friends.

Can I pick Goku? He's humanoid. Sort of like Superman.

180px-GokuSSIEp95.png

Goku is the ultimate super hero. Nobody comes close to his strength and abilities.

Abilities:

Super Saiyan 1, 2, 3, and 4

Instant Transmission (Can teleport to anywhere in the universe)

Can destroy planets with Kamehameha Wave

Can fly

Archived