The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Is The Ultimate SuperHero?

Sharpshooter

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ok, ok, I won't try and defend Apocalypse as an anti-hero but I do see him in the same vein as Magneto ie. somewhat tragic figures.

Surfer, though I haven't read much in 10 years, was a very self interested person that lacked attachment and therefore never has the altruism of most superheroes. The Hulk, the normal one, never had an ounce of heroism about him. He was always just a force of nature.

What about Spawn? He's virtually unbeatable based on his nature of existence.

Silver Surfer vs Incredible Hulk

Hulk isn't able to go into hyper space and black holes... sure the hulk is fast but he isn't as faster than the speed of light. Silver Surfer would be able to destroy the hulk before he even saw it coming. Also with the power cosmic the silver surfer could be far more superior in strength than the hulk.

I don't think so Tim

Withstanding from the Silver Surfer,Silver Surfer vol. 2, #125 Thor,The Incredible Hulk vol. 2, #440 (April 1996) a vastly powered-up giant Thanos,X-Man/Incredible Hulk '98 Annual the High Evolutionary,Incredible Hulk vol.2, #266 and Galactus.Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars #9

The Hulk was also able to withstand the force equivalent to thousands of nuclear weapons, planet-devastating impacts at point blank, and a powerful blast from Galactus.

If Galactus can't stop him, his minion the surfer sure couldn't

Beating the Silver Surfer unconscious with 3 blows.Incredible Hulk vol.3, #95

http://superherouniv...ki/Hulk_Powers/

Galactus is a slow piece of crap. SS is still faster. Along with speed he has the ability "telepathic ability, including mind-reading on occasion, and has proven to be able to influence human emotion and sensation." - Annihilation: The Nova Corps Files #1 (Oct. 2006) and since Hulk's anger makes

him stronger, he could just influence Hulk to a calmer state, and than swoop down for the attack.

Than there is his ability to "utilize the Power Cosmic to augment his superhuman strength to indeterminate levels.[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silver_Surfer#cite_note-

74"]" - Fantastic Four #55 (Oct. 1966) could easily make himself stronger than what Hulk presently is/make himself stronger than millions of nuclear weapons.

When the hulk defeated SS he was weakened. But.....

422588-1_super.jpg

422590-03_super.jpg

Remember as well that SS could easily absorb all the gamma radiation of the hulk!

790567-silversurfer199712520yf9_super.jpg

> 90566-silversurfer199712528ty9_super.jpg

SS all the way!

Silver Surfer cannot defeat She-Hulk because if he does change her mood and she is not angry anymore she will become a human again right?

But, once she becomes a human and sees the Silver Surfer coming in to attack her she will be scared and fear will take over which also turns Jennifer Walters into She-Hulk. The Silver Surfer will have a very hard time with the She-Hulk!

Yeah, it's a toss up whether to have Thor or not. On one hand we could have him without his use of magic and mystical powers, and just have him with his his regular strength and speed and stamina, etc....

or, we get rid of him completely.

I'm in favour of keeping him in the game because his strength is that of Hulk's and others.....but we need to put a leash on his magic.

If the majority think it's fine to keep him, i'll add him to the list.

It's a magical weapon....so probably not.

I'll let the majority decide it....it's up to you guys if you want Thor and his hammer in play.

But Silver Surfer does have his board, so why couldn't Thor keep his hammer?

Archived